Chapter 33- Traitor

Start from the beginning

I head over to the mirror noticing something written on it. I get closer and scan through it.

"Watch your back."

Is what was written across the mirror. I just stared at it. I kept reading it over and over again. I just wanted to scream. This shouldn't have happened. He went too far this time. Destroying Alex's gym was way too far. I feel Alex come up to me and stand next to me.

"Dallas what does this mean." Alex says.

I don't answer him. I just keep staring at the mirror. I shift my face from the words to look at myself. I walked closer to the mirror to get a better look of myself. I was a sweaty mess, my hair was all over the place, my face was really red, and I was breathing a little heavy.

I look at myself in the eyes and stand there for a few more second. I was just angry. I was angry at myself, angry at my father, angry at the guys, even angry at the world. I start to get even more angrier by just thinking about these things.

With all my anger I screamed really loudly at myself in the mirror. I started yelling random things at myself. I just wanted it to end. I then lift up my right hand and punch the mirror at full force. the mirror then shatters and falls all around me.

I hear a gasp behind me as I punched the mirror but I didn't care. I drop my hand to my side and stare at the brownish wall. I start the breathe heavy and eventually fall to my knees. I start to ball my eyes out. I just wanted it all to end. I don't understand why he wants to come in my life now.

I feel arms wrap around me and I knew it was Alex. He was rubbing my back and trying to calm me down. I really needed this. Alex didn't deserve his gym to get destroyed because of me. After a few more minutes I finally calmed down.

I looked out the window and the sun was setting which meant I would have to leave soon. I start to get up and wipe away my tears. I turn towards Alex and give him big hug. He was shocked at first but hugged back.

"Thank you Alex." I whispered to him.

"Anything for you Dallas." he says and hugs me tightly.

"Well I guess I should go and get ready for tonight." I say releasing from the hug.

"Go get ready and I will meet you outside." Alex says.

I nod my head and start walking to the back. Alex heads outside and waits by my motorcycle. I start walking back to where my stuff is and I look around at everything destroyed once again. As I was walking around I noticed a red cap on the ground.

I walk over to get a closer look. As I approach it I saw that there were a bunch of spray paint cans all over. They were opened and looked like they were just used. I reach out and pick up the can of spray paint. I touch the part where the paint comes out and it was wet like it was just recently used.

I face went into confusion on how the paint on the cans were fresh. I got up and walked over to the paint on a piece of equipment. I wipe my two fingers on it and came to notice that it was still wet too. I looked around too see if there was something suspicious but nothing stood out.

I looked up and noticed security cameras above. They most likely works because I know how much Alex cares about his gym. I rush over behind the counter and log into the computer. Alex doesn't need to know that I knew his password. C'mon, Alexisthebest1234 easiest password in the world.