Taken while eating pancakes

Leo's POV

I never knew any love like I feel right here in this moment with the woman that I love. There is no possible way that all this love can be used and concentrated on just one person in your life. How is it humanely possible to want to spend every moment of every day with someone. How is it possible to love someone with all of your being but still feel that it's not enough. I want to make her happy, I want to love her everyday until our end, I want to give her everything that her heart desires. As I watch her sleep in my arms I never want her to leave my side. I brush some hair from her face and she stirs in my arms as her eyes begin to open slowly. When she opens her eyes and she sees me her face breaks into this breathtaking smile. Why does she smile like that? Like she's the happiest girl in the world. 

"Thats because I am." She says sleepily 

"What?" 

"I am the happiest girl in the world becau---"

"Wait! Hannah! I didn't say that out loud.."

"Ofcourse you did.. I heard you loud and clear" She laughed and looked at me like I was crazy.

"No, Hannah I didn't"

"So what are you saying?... do you think I can read minds or something because thats impossible."

"By now you should know that nothing is impossible" 

"Huh, thats true" She sits up and moves her hair from her eyes. "So you seriously 100% did not say that out loud?" I shook my head No and she took that as a sign to continue her thought "Ok so how about we try this out since you somehow think I can read minds" She waved her hands in the air in disbelief.

"You mean like a guessing game?"

"Sounds good"

"Ok, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and green"

"Hmmm between 1 and green" She laughed.

'I'm thinking of the number 6' I thought to myself over and over.

"Are you thinking of the number 6?"

"Wow, thats amazing but it doesn't really prove anything. I mean it was a good guess"

"Your right, I didn't hear anything, I just kinda guessed.. can we just forget about this." She sighed

"Hannah, You read my mind." I said, trying to get her to understand how serious this "This isn't normal, you shouldn't be able to do that. We can drop it now but we're going to have to find out more about this."

"Okay, but can I ask you something?"

"Anything." I vowed

She looked up at me through her thick black lashes, " Whats for breakfast?"

I laughed.

"How about you take a shower and I'll cook something delicious for you" I kiss her cheek and make my way downstairs to make pancakes and bacon. I'm pretty sure she read my mind.. I mean didn't she. I thought something and she replied.. how is that possible unless she did read my mind. What could this mean?

...........................................................................

Hannah's POV

Me, read minds? Thats ridiculous. No way. but maybe he didn't say anything and we were just really tired from the night before, yeah thats probably it.

I turn on the shower and switch it to steamy and hot, the way I like it and the water rolls down my body cleaning and relaxing me. I grab my strawberries and cream shampoo and wash my hair, then grabbing the pomegranate soap and washing every inch of my body. When satisfied I grabbed a towel and walked down the hall to the bedroom. I found my favorite yoga pants and my pink sweatshirt. My hair was still soaking wet so I tied a towel around my hair holding it until my hair was only damp. Walking downstairs as the smell of pancakes and bacon hit me like nothing before.