Milo

We walked out of Pet Smart hand in hand and came face to face with James, one of Chris' friends.

"Hey Hannah!... and Mr. Harris" James said

"Oh.. hi" I dropped Leo's hand and he looked a little hurt. I tried to ignore his expression and focused on what James was saying.

"Hello James" Mr. Harris said

"Isn't it weird that we all ran into each other here, I was just on my way in there to grab some biscuits for my wolf." He shook his hair out of his eyes and smiled at me. James was really handsome, he was also the captain of the soccer team and the star lacrosse player, he was the best at mostly all the sports at school. I always thought he was cute and liked his personality. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes that sparkled whenever he smiled. In California all the girls would be all over him and even here the girls are in love with him. I can't say I blamed them though.

"Hannah?" James said

"Huh?" I asked confused, "Did you say something?"

He blushed and said "uh.. nothing" and he walked away.

I looked over at Leo and saw that he was silent. "Leo, whats wrong?"

"You mean the fact that that boy just asked you out right in front of my face!" He hissed

"Huh? What do you mean he asked me out? No he didn't"

"Yes he did Hannah, but you were just staring off into space like and idiot" He said snarkily

"Hey!" I swatted at him but he dodged it.

He chuckled "Hay is for horses, Hannah"

"HayisforhorsesHannah" I mimicked him

He laughed and pulled me close to him. He bent down and planted a kiss on my lips. I pulled away, surprised by the sudden kiss.

I blushed and started to walk away. I turned around and caught him staring at my ass.

"You like what you see?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

He walked to me and whispered in my ear "Yes" His breathe tickled my neck, making me shiver.

We got in the car and went to his apartment, when we got there I put the puppy down and watched him trot over to the couch and attempt to jump on it.

"Aww he is too cute" I said

"Yeah, yeah.. so what are you going to name him?"

"Hmm.. I don't know.. How about we come up with a name together?" I suggested

"Lets brainstorm.. how about Truffle?"

"No, how about Buddy?"

"Really, buddy? Is that the best you can think of?

"How about Archie?

"No that's a stupid name"

I frowned at him "Archie is not a stupid name"

"Ok how about Milo?"

"Milo? I like it!"

I picked up the puppy "Hey baby, you have a new name, Leo gave you a name" I scratched his ears "your new name is Milo" The puppy barked.

"Yeah, you like that name don't you, Milo?" I smiled and put him down.

I walked over to the pile of toys and treats that we had bought for Milo and pulled out his food, I put it in his bowl.

I put the bowl next to the sofa and watched as little Milo walked over to the bowl and sniffed it. He then began to eat. It was the cutest thing, I brought him his water bowl and watched him lap it up greedily. It was the cutest thing ever.

"Aww---"

"He's so cute" Leo finished my sentence for me." Rolling his eyes. "Hannah you are really such a little girl."

"I know"

When Milo finished eating we watched him play with all his new toys. Leo even played tug-o-war with him and he let Milo win. I took pictures with my phone and smiled as I looked at them. Leo came over to the couch and wrapped his arms around me, I sighed as I rested my body against his. I never wanted to leave his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a filler chapter, I will be working on the next chapter later on today and it will be up either tonight or tomorrow. Keep reading guys! In the next couple of chapters will be building to something HUGE! When I say HUGE I mean HUGE lol. There will be a character coming that will change the whole story. I'm going to add two MAJOR characters to the story, you guys WILL love them.. I think lol

Also PLEASE VOTE!!!!!