Detention?

I wrote two chapters in 1 day so tomorrow I will be updating with a small chapter that has a BIG cliffhanger.. that’s all I'm going to say. PLEASE VOTE!!! and FAN and COMMENT. I need feedback guys :))

Hannah's POV

The week went by surprisingly fast, today was actually Thursday.. 'Thank Goodness!'

For some reason Mr. Harris has been giving me a lot of grief this week, it was really starting to get annoying. Every little thing I did he would comment on how I was doing it wrong, I just don't understand. I thought after that time in his room he would want to treat me better, but that didn't seem to be the case.

I walked into the school building and quickly ran to my locker to grab my Calculus book, "No running in school!.." I looked up to see Mr. Harris's face

"Huh?" I asked confused

"I said no running in school, just so you learn your lesson, you will be spending a little time in detention with me after school" He said, a smile sneaking its way to his mouth.

I gaped at him for a minute. Was he serious? He must be joking.

"I have plans, sorry" I said

"Well then cancel them because you will be with me after school" He said sternly

"We'll see about that" I said confidently as I walked away.

I could feel his eyes boring holes into my back. 'Who does he think he is to boss me around like that?' I thought to myself.

Calculus was boring as usual, now it was time for English, I mentally groaned and considered skipping so I wouldn’t have to face him.

'No.. I'm not a coward' better to get it over with now than later.

I walked into the English room to find one person in it… Mr. Harris. He was on his computer typing away. He didn't even notice me walk in.

I cleared my throat, forcing him to look up from his computer. He stared at me for a minute before closing his laptop. "Yes, Ms. Wright, how may I help you on this beautiful day?" He asked

"Umm don't we have class... Where is everyone?"

"Yes we do have class and everyone is in the library" He said

"Oh"

"Ms. Wright, this conversation is a little awkward and I'm a little busy" He motioned to his computer and the papers on his desk. "Do you mind?" He asked rudely

"Yeah, sure" I said

 'Well someone’s in a bad mood" I thought as I walked out of the room and into the hallway.