One week

I awoke to growling at my ear--- I turned and saw that I was in a forest and not in my bed.

'I see sleeping beauty is finally awake' A voice said in my head

'Who are you?' I thought 'and where am I?'

'I will answer the first question. I am Alazar, and as for the second question.. That is for you to figure out'

And with that the voice left my head

'Hello!' I cried out

....... silence.......

I looked around anxiously trying to find something familiar about this place.

Nothing.

I got up from the damp ground and began to walk around finding myself going deeper into the dark forest. 

Walking towards the edge of the tree I sniffed the air to try and find a scent that would show me where I was. 

Nothing.

'Where the hell am I?' I thought, trying to get the voice from earlier to reply to me.

Nothing.

'Carmisa!' I yelled 

No one answered. Before I knew it, tears began to stream down my face. i didn't know where I was and I had no shoes on my feet.

Wiping the tears from my face my feet carried me down a dirt hill and my foot suddenly got caught on a rock, I tumbled down hitting my head on a boulder. 

 Then blackness.

......................................................

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beeep*

'What the hell is that annoying noise and where is it coming from?' I thought

'Get up!" Carmisa barked

"Carmisa!" I yelped when I felt her sink her teeth into my ankle "Ouch!!"

'I said to get up!" She barked

"Okay" 

As my eyes began to open I began to take in my surroundings... I'm in my bed.... in my room. Yup I'm definitely going crazy. 

*beep* *beep* *beep* 

ughh there's that annoying beeping noise again! 

'You mean the ALARMCLOCK!' Carmisa screamed

"Oh thats what that was" 

'Yeah, Genius. Now hurry up and get dressed or you'll be late for school.'

"School... oh right"

'Are you okay?... your acting really weird this morning.'

"Yeah... its just... nevermind. I just had this really weird dream last night is all."

I looked at the clock and it was 8am... 'shoot I'm late.' 

I hopped in the bathroom took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I grabbed the first thing in my dresser and put it on. A white aeropostale shirt and black leggings, I put on my red converse shoes and left out the door. 

Arriving at school with my damp hair flowing down my back I ran to math class and was greeted by the nasally voice of Mr. Mcalkin. "Well hello Hannah, its nice to see my class is important enough for you to join today"

"Sorry" I muttered as I walked to my seat in the back.

20 minutes more of this torture then I could see him.