Seafood

We got in his car and drove for about 10 minutes and reached the restaurant. It was a little shack with a huge light up sign that said "Archie's Wild Seafood!"

"Seafood?" I arched my eyebrow questioningly 

"Yeah, I love seafood.. to be honest its my specialty"

"I hate seafood" I said with the most serious face I could muster.

Leo's face fell "I'm sorry we could go somewhere else... I should have known.. sorry Hann---" 

"Shhhhh." I hushed him, "I'm kidding,, Hahaha, you should have seen your face" My eyes began to water as the laughter wouldn't stop.

"Not cool, Hannah." He frowned. "Don't worry I'll get you back... when you least expect it"

"Sure, now lets go eat, I'm dying for some crabs"

We walked into the restaurant and were instantly greeted by the waiter. She was really pretty with blonde hair and green eyes. "Hello my name is Addie, and I will be your server today. How may I help you two?   When their eyes met Leo froze and Addie smirked at Leo seductively. "Leo... is that you?.. well isn't this such a lucky coincidence that we would meet again... and I see that you are here with your...."

"Girlfriend" Leo said quickly.

Addie's face fell when he said that,"Oh.. you two are together?... that's nice I guess. Well Leo when you two breakup...... (which you will)" She said as a side note to me "I would love to keep your bed warm like usual... you know how good we are together in bed" I growled at her wanting to rip her head off her body.

"Ooooooh she's a feisty one isn't she?" She laughed and clicked her tongue

Leo was about to interject when I said "Listen you blonde bimbo, if you want to keep your head I advise you walk away NOW." When she saw that I was serious she huffed and walked away swaying her hips trying to attract Leo's attention I'm sure. 

I looked at Leo and he looked a little embarrassed. "Look, about that."

I held my hand up "I don't think I want to know"

"Do you want to leave? We could go to another restaurant?" 

"What? No. We are going to stay here and enjoy our meal. I don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing she got to me."

"Your really mature for your age, you know that?" 

"Sometimes you have to grow up before ready" I said sadly

Leo put his hand on mine "We're in this together, forever."

"Forever" I agreed

I asked for Addie to come back and take our orders and Leo thought it would be funny to start a make out session when she came back with our food. "Your food is ready" Addie huffed impatiently after standing there for about 5 minutes. We kept making out and she walked away, dropping our food on our table.

"Your really naughty" I said to Leo when she finally left.

"Yeah, I've been told" He winked at me and I giggled.

"The food looks amazing!" I picked up the crab leg and broke it, seeking the crab flesh inside. I put it in my mouth and chewed, it was delicious.

I moaned and Leo looked over at me and arched and eyebrow. "its good, isn't it?"

"Its amazing" 

"Try the shrimp" He picked shrimp from his plate and popped it in my mouth, It was also really tasty.

We finished dinner talking about our favorite foods and the foods we wanted to try. This was the best date that I had ever been on and I never wanted the night to end. When we finished with dinner we drove back to the beach house and changed and got ready for bed.

"I'm so sleepy" I whispered to Leo as he climbed into bed with me.

"Then sleep." He laughed at my statement

"But I don't want to waste anytime I have with you by sleeping, I can do that later."

"We have plenty of time, Hannah. We have tomorrow, and then the day after that, and the day after that.. forever, I mean thats if your up for it?..... you know. A lifetime. with me."

"I am most definitely up for it" He kissed my forehead and I began to drift off to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I updated and I hope you like this chapter!!!!! Ahhhhh! yippee! lol I am really happy with this chapter and I can't wait to write some more :) Leave a comment if you like it. Come on guys give me some feedback and VOTE lol bye!

-Chioma <3