Capitolo Quindici

Start from the beginning

When I was far enough and didn't feel like he could hear me I pulled my phone and earphones out and started making my way home.

Ding

Daddy 😍💦: Where the fuck are you?

When did he put a name in?

Oh well I'm not replying.

Daddy 😍💦: why aren't you answering the phone? I know you read my text

Daddy 😍💦: you want me to spank that ass again? Answer the phone.

Ring ring ring

I answered only because I didn't want my already sore ass to fall off.

'Why the fuck are you not answering my texts? Where the hell are you?'

'Going home.'

'How? who's taking you home?'

'Someone,' and that wasn't a lie. Someone was taking me home...my legs were.

'Bullshit, i hear the wind through your phone,"

'Someone is me. I'm taking myself home. Bye.'

'Hang up and see what happens,' I could hear the anger laced in his voice. This is the maddest i've ever heard him and he was pretty mad when we were in the classroom.

'What do you want?' I sighed.

'For you to keep your ass where you are. I'm coming.' and with that he hung up.

Why couldn't he just let me walk home. I've been basically ignoring him all day, can't he see i want some space?

I stood there, beautiful trees surrounding me as I waited. The sun was shining harshly into my eyes basically blinding me.

'Nigga told me to wait fucking 10 minutes ago. I could be 10 minutes closer to home, I huffed in my mind.

I waited another 5 minutes before I saw Luca's car pull up beside me.

"Get in,"

I rolled my eyes and slowly slithered into the seat to not hurt myself.

"Why are you walking when I told you I was gonna drop you home," Luca said gripping the wheel til his fingers were white.

"I only remember you saying you were picking me up so I walked." I said with a blank face.

"If you didn't have an attitude and weren't ignoring me. You would have heard me when I told you after lunch,"

"Okay." I just sat back and allowed him to talk without replying.

The car ride home was mostly him talking and me saying okay. I didn't feel like arguing.

Suddenly Luca stepped on the brakes extra hard.