Deleteing

So hey........by the title of this update I think you can understand what I'm about to say. This book was my first book on wattpad........the first Fanfiction I took seriously. I first started writing on my computer but my computer broke so I started writing on my phone. Now there's this thing on phones that I'm sure your familiar with called Auto Correct. I am actually a really good speller but my phone did not think so and decided that I had mistakes that I really didn't have. It changed Sure to Shure and so on. Yes I know my story writing skills were very terrible and my layout sucked and I spelt things wrong (which wasn't my fault) and I sometimes don't make since. But that doesn't give you the right to be rude and say mean things. To all the people out there that enjoyed this thank you for giving my crappy story the time of day....Thank you for sticking up for me in the comments..... I really really really appreciate it. The reason that I'm writing this is because I'm really thinking about deleting this story. All the hate I'm receiving really sucks and it to the point were I don't even want to open my wattpad app and see notifications with mean comments.. I'm sorry you don't like this, I'm sorry I'm such a "bad speller" I'm sorry that this absolutely sucked that you felt the need to put me down. Your probably wondering why I would care so much about what other people think but really I tried not to for along time. My fans are actually having to report people for the mean things that they say. So I'm leaving the decision up to you guys. should This fan fiction stay on wattpad or should I delete it like everybody thinks I should.
Comment below.