The mall

Matts P.O.V.

As we got out of the car out of nowhere the rain came down the a shower head. Before we got out I noticed Hannah had forgotten he jacket so I took of mine and handed it to her

"Here babe take this it's raining really hard"

"No Matt you keep it if I take it you won't have anything."

"Hannah I'm more conserved about you getting sick than I am about me.so please take the jacket!" she looked at me with her innocent eyes and sighed.

"Fine but if you get sick I'm blaming myself." I laughed and she slipped it over her head.I ran over to her side and opened the door for her.she took my hand and we ran as fast as we could into the building.we were laughing as we entered the mall and saw Calissa and Jack G. they waved over to us and we jogged over to them.

"Hey what's up?" Me and Jack said to each other simultaneously while we bro hugged eachother. Calissa and Hannah hugged as they started to chat about our outfits.

"Hey Hannah.Hows my bestfriend?"Jack said as he hugged hannah.She smiled as they released the hugg.

"Great what about you?" He smiled and nodded his head.

"I'm good especially with my girl which makes everything a whole lot better." He smiled at Calissa and she smiled at him they gave each other a lite kiss and looked at us.

"Where's Jack?" Hannah asked. I love how she considers them brothers. it's so cute to see her get excited.

"Him and Erika went to hang out with Hayes and star. We might actually mite run into them later." He said

"Cool so where shall we go first?" I asked the girls looked at eachother.

"Hot Topic!!" the both squelled.

Hannah's P.O.V

As Matt and I walked hand in hand I looked over to Jack and he had his arm around Calissa. We walked into Ho Topic and Sleeping With Sirens were playing. Calissa and I went straight over to the T-Shirts and I instantly saw a ' The Summer Set ' T-shirt I had to have! I also got a TSS bracelet and a benie. Calissa got 3 1D t's 2 1D bracelets and a belt. Matt got the same t as me and a cd. Jack got a Vans t. When we were done the Guys wanted to head over to Journeys. When we walked into Journeys and I saw blue and green hair and I knew it was star. Her and Hayes were laughing as he tried on these sequenced rainbow Vans. Star saw us and waved as she continued laughing. Hays put the other shoe I'm as he strutted back and forth down the store. we all started laughing and he sat down laughing so hard as he took the shoe off. The guys went off into the store to look for some shoes as us girls were talking. we were talking mainly about our boyfriends when Mia and Carter walked in. I rushed over to them and Hugged them both.

"Hey Guys!" I said the laughed and smiled

"Hi Hannah what's up?" Mia said still chuckling.

"Nothing much all of us our just hanging out you wanna join?" they nodded and carter went over to hang out with they guys. I looked down at my worn out Vans and I knew I needed a new pair. I stepped away from the group and went over to the shelf than I saw the pair I wanted. they were a simple dark purple and I instantly knew I needed them. I took them up to the register and paid for them. Right after I paid for them Matt came up behind me .

"So what do you think of these.?" he lifted up a gray pair of vans and I nodded.

"Those would look perfect on you." I said and smiled he have me a quick kiss and grabbed his size. he came back with the shoes and paid for them. After everybody purchased what they wanted we all left and went to F.Y.E and looked for some CDs. We ran into Nash and Ashley who were looking in the pop section where Matt wanted to look. Ashley came to me and gave me a Hug.

"Hey girlie what's up?" Ashley asked me.

"Oh nothing much just hanging out with all these luggs" she chuckled and looked over her shoulder to find Nash joining the large group.

"How are you and Nash I asked."

"Perfect...How are you and Matt?" I could tell she was hiding something from me.
"Better than ever thanks for asking."

"No problem she said." she got a huge smile on her face. we were flipping through the CDs and chatting as Matt signaled for me to come over to him.

"Do you wanna go home?" he asked me. I nodded my head. it's amazing how he can read my mind but I say goodbye to Ashley and the group and me and Matt head towards the excit.