Matts house

Hannah's P.O.V

I woke up land adjusted my eyes. When my eyes adjusted I saw Matt.his arm was wrapped around me and my head was buried in his chest. I moved my head a little bit and I on accidentally woke him up.

"Good morning Beautiful" he said. I smiled and pecked him on the lips

"Goodmorning" I said.

"Oh sorry you see last night you fell asleep in my arms. it was pretty late so I just drove you here. I called your mom and told her and she understood."

"Thank you Matt" I smiled

"Anything for you!" we got up and went downstairs. arts mom was singing talk dirty to me with her headphones in and should I say she was sing very loudly. I don't think she noticed us because after she flipped the pancake she was twerking. I looked at Matt and his face turned bright red.

"I love your mom" I said and Matt smiled

"I love her to" we started laughing and he pulled out his phone.

"This would make a perfect vine!" he started vineing when she started twerking agin. His cute laughter filled the air. I think his mom heard us because she turned and looked. she got kinda startled and dropped the spatula on the floor.

"Goodmorning" she said as we all started laughing.

"We'll i hoped you enjoyed your show! ok pancakes are ready who wants some?" after we eat we go upstairs and I got a text from Cameron.

"I'm so sorry for what happened last nite she got out of line.......im sorry..." it said I felt bad and replied saying it was okay. I reviewed another text from Cailssa.

"Hey I was wanting to know if you and Matt wanted to meet up with me and Jack G at the mall?" I asked Matt and he said shure. I was in his T-shirt whit fit me like a dress. He went over to his dresser and searched for what to wear. I looked at his body and he had a perfect six-pack. he was so cute...

"What should I wear bae?" He said as he snapped me back into reality. I went over to his drawer and picked out a simple white and read obey shirt with some American eagle jeans. he put on some sunglasses and he was ready.

"Let's go to your house now" he said as we hopped into the car he kissed me and we started heading towards my house.

"Do you wanna come in?"I asked him as we pulled up In my driveway.

"Shure" he said. hand in hand we walk up to my room as I pick out my white summer dress and made Matt turn around. I slipped the strapless dreads on and put in a necklace. I spray someday by Justin Bieber on and i was ready. I texted Calissa and told them we would be their in an hour.

"Do what do you want to dofor 45 minutes?" I asked Matt he looks at me. I stood up and waked over to worried him we both leaned in and we kissed. after we were done we went down stairs to hang out on the couch untill it was time to leave