More at in-in-out

Matts p.o.v

As me and Hannah sat at the table while the other four greeted us with hey's and what's up's.

"We were waiting for you guys!" Ashley said with a smile on her face. Nash looked at me and nodded his head.

"Do you guy's want antthing to eat he asked mainly the girls.

"Ya" the all said after they told us what they wanted hayes,nash,and I all went inside to order.

"So are you and Star like a couple mow?" I asked Hayes. he grinned and chuckled and looked at the ground and back up again.

"Ya" he said blushing.

"I can tell you really like her.." I said

"I really do. I love the way she smiles and looks at me when were together. When I'm with her it fells like it's just us..and no one else....shes so perfect I guess you can say. I'm glad I can call her mine." he said. I know exactly how he feels.

"How about you Nash? what's up with you and Ashley?" I ask

"Dude it's amazing! my parents love her she's beautiful,smart,funny......this mite sound girly but I get butterflies around her. I think she's the one.""

My eyes grew big "it's the same with me what both of you said. I mean I don't think anybody else can make me feel the way I do when I'm with her..its just so...amazing."

"Order 136" our number was called and we grabbed our food and headed out to the girls. They were talking in hushed voices and we instantly knew they were talking about the same thing as we were. As we were all eating all the girls were talking and all of us guys were talking together as well. When we were all funished we all said our goodbyes and headed back to our cars. as I opened the door for Hannah she put one foot in but took it out again. she turned around towered me and kissed me! I couldn't help myself I kissed her back and our kiss broke up with her smiling(🙈🙈🙈💜💜💜💜)

"I love you Matt" she said I smiled at her.

"I love you to" we for into the care and I drove her home.

Hey guys so this is my secound update tonight kinda tired so I gotta go!💌💌🙉🙈😘😘😘