meeting little black dress

Matt's P.O.V

As i saw her emerging from the line she was walking with her friends and went to Nash's station and Nash started to flirt with one of her friends. As the friend stayed to talk with him I saw him hand her a slip of paper. little black dress and her friend went to Haye's station him and the girl with the sleeping with sirens shirt hit it off really quick and they just started to chat. I could tell that little black dress was felling awkward so I waved to her and she started to smile. As she walked over to me my heart started racing.

''HI im Hannah'' she said i smiled and embraced her in a warm hug

''Well as you may know im Matthew but you can call me Matt.'' I smiled and couldent help but blush neither could she at that.

"Well Matt its nice to meet you.'' she said she pulled out her phone

''Can I get a picture?'' she asked

''Sure'' as she positioned her phone in a certain angle I kissed her on the cheek and she snapped a photo. she was blushing and I was to it felt like there was nobody their but us.

''Hey can I see your phone?'' she looked at me and smiled

''Sure'' she said handing me her phone. I went into her contacts and inserted my number.

''Feel free to text or call me anytime you want'' she looked me

''I would like that''

''Me to" I said running my hands through my hair her friends were walking up to us and she looked at them annd back at me.

''I've got to go'' she said ''ill talk to you later'' she said with a smile on her face

''ill be wating'' she turned and looked at me one last time before leaving. All I know is that that is one call I'll be waiting for.