the drive

Hannah's P.o.V

I had just finished curling the ends of my hair when my mom called me downstairs.

"c'mon Hannah its time to go i've already loaded everything in the car!'' I looked into the mirror and I was surprised by my reflection. I'm not used to getting dressed up i'ts usually only on occasions or else im jeans and a t-shirt. I took a quick picture for instagram and snapchat and I was set. I got into the car and put on midnight memories and I was ready to take on this trip.

*skips car ride*

My mom shook me awake from my slumber and my eyes slowly opened.

"You slept the entire way I almost thought you were dead." my mom said sarcastically.

"We're here we should hurry and get in line.'' this was happening so fast and my Adrenalin started rushing.
In that building is Nash, Cameron, Matt, Shawn,Hayes, Taylor,JackandJack,Aaron,Carter,Mahogany,And Jacob.
We got in line and I realized how many people were there. Hundreds of girls were screaming for The boys (mostly Cameron) and this girl in front of me was screaming for Nash. I accidentally bumped into her while another girl pushed me. she turned around and looked at me she smiled.

"Hi im Ashley!" she said with a warm greeting smile.

"Hi im Hannah!" I smiled and shook her hand.

"so who's your favorite?'' she asked me with a curious expression.

"I'm a Matt girl all the way" She smiled and nodded her head

" That's cool I'm a Nash girl" Ashley was the kind of person that looked like she was happy all the time...I liked that about her.

''Well you can stick with me if you want." I looked at her than looked at my mom she nodded her head yes than I looked back at her

"I would like that." I said with a smile.

"Perfect my friend star is in the restroom but she should be here shortly. She really wants to meet Hayes! like REALLY bad."

"Cool well I hope she gets to meet him." I said sincerely as I see a girl headed toward us I have a feeling it was her friend star. she was wearing a Sleeping With Sirens -shirt black skinny's and converses. when she reached us she glanced at me than back at Ashley.

"Sorry I took so long there was a HUGE line of people!.'' she said sounding frustrated.

"It's no problem...Oh star this is Hannah she's going to be sticking around with us today.''

"ok that's fine'' she said. I can tell i'm going to have fun I just wish matt would get out here!!