MagCon (a Matt Espinosa fanfic)

Before you read this I need you to realise I started this book  December 2013 and was super excited. I didn't really have a story plot and let's be real the whole thing is terrible. I now am a better writer and I promise if you read this than the sequel you will see how much I have improved. Thank you and I hope you wont judge to hard..

Enjoy:)

Hannah's P.O.V

BEEP,BEEP,BEEP goes my alarm clock with the sound of my hand hitting it to try to shut it off.I look at the time and its only 8:00 am!!

"HANNAH ARE YOU UP!!!!!!!" yelled my mom from downstairs. I walked to her room and found her packing a suitcase.

"yah mom is there um any explanation why my alarm went off at 8:00 IN THE MORNING!!?'' my voice rose at the last part I exclaimed with while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

''I never thought I see a girl so disappointed to go to Magcon"My hand went from rubbing my eyes to slamming them over my mouth.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!?????? YOU GOT ME TICKETS TO Magcon???!!!!!'' I have been begging my mom to take me to Magcon since they announced the tour. A million things rushed to my head and I couldn't believe I'm actually going to Magcon.

"Hey mom what time are we leaving?" she paused and looked at the clock

"two hours..oh and I have already packed your bag so go and get ready!" ok two hole hours. This should be fun.

I ran to my room and looked through my closet. I'm going to go with the flowing black dress that goes a little above my kneecap and my black toms I hopped in the shower and couldn't help thinking about MagCon.......and Matt Espinosa. Matt Espinosa is my favorite Youtuber/Viner. His eyes are so perfect and his smile is so perfect..... wait i'm getting sidetracked here.

HEY GUYS!!!!!! so I hope your enjoying this im having fun writing this story and cant wait to update!!