Chapter 20: Graduation

Male Narrator:
It's official. Daring Charming has become Daring Beast after he swore to be himself to be with his true love, Scott Beauty.

Female Narrator:
Indeed. Daring became himself because his father wanted him to be something he's not.

Brooke:
Mom! Dad! Come on! I'm gonna be late for graduation!

Male Narrator:
Ah, yes Graduation Day for the children of famous fairytale legends. We better get going if we wanna see our daughter graduating!

Female Narrator:
Hurry up, then!

It has arrived. Graduation Day. Two years have passed and Scott, Daring and their friends forever after are at the end of their final year at Ever After High and getting ready to graduate. Everyone is excited and afraid because this is where their destinies begins. For the Rebels, it's the beginning to a new story they are gonna write.

Scott and Alistair are in their dorm, getting ready to graduate from Ever After High.

"So Scott, what are you gonna do since you lived out your story?" Alistair asked.

"Well, I got offered a contract. A publisher wants to put the books I wrote in the shops, so I accepted. And I have a part-time job at Book Shop of Imagination," answered Scott.

"Wow, you really planned out your life. What's Daring gonna do?"

"I don't know. I haven't asked him yet. I'll do it after graduation."

"Are you hexcited?"

"Hex yeah! I'm graduating from high school!" Scott said, throwing his hands in the air.

"Come on, let's go!"

🌹🐾🌹🐾🌹🐾🌹🐾🌹🐾🌹🐾🌹

Everyone is seated outside on the field behind Ever After High. The famous fairytale legends are sitting behind their children. Their graduation robes are reddish-pink and their hats are dark purple. Daring is seated next to his love, Scott who's seated next to his twin, Briar.

"Fairytales, today is a very important day. The day that the children of the fairytale legends are leaving Ever After High and starting their destinies," announced Headmaster Grimm.

"Yeah, right, following our destinies," Raven whispered to Maddie who giggled.

"Now it's time to hand out the diplomas. Ashlynn Ella!"

Ashlynn stood up and walked up the stairs and accepted her diploma. She went and took a seat on a chair, three rows of it on the stage.

"Hunter Huntsman!"

Hunter accepted his diploma and took a seat next to Ashlynn.

"Cerise Hood!"

Cerise walked up to Headmaster Grimm and shyly accepted her diploma and sat next to Hunter. Red Riding Hood happily waved at her daughter, who waves back with a small smile.

"Briar Beauty!"

Briar practically ran to the stage and grabbed her diploma.

"Yeah, whoooooo! I graduated! Party at my place!" Briar cheered.

Her parents just laughed at their energetic, social daughter as she jumped on her seat.

Headmaster Grimm sighed and shook his head. "Rosabella Beauty!"

Rosabella stood up with confidence and courage as she walks to Headmaster and kindly accepted her diploma, thanked Headmaster Grimm and took a seat next to her cousin.

"Apple White!"

Apple gladly accepted her diploma and gracefully took a seat.

"Raven Queen!"

Raven walks to the stage and took her diploma and took a seat.

"Cole Badwolf!"

Cole walks up to Headmaster Grimm and took his diploma with a toothy grin. Professor Badwolf howls at his son, who howls back.

"Blake Redfield!"

Blake walks up the stage, took his diploma and sat next to his boyfriend who gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Daring Charming!"

"It's Daring Beast, actually!" called Daring as he stood up and walked to the stage. He took his diploma with a large furry paw and took a seat.

Headmaster Grimm shuddered at the touch, but shook it off and continued calling out names.

"Scott Beauty!"

Scott stands up and walked up the stairs and took his diploma. He walked over to the microphone and clears his throat.

"Hi, everyone. It has been a hexciting two years for me and the rest of us here at Ever After High. I made many friends forever and I found my true love, Daring Beast. I just want to say that even though we are starting our destinies or following our own path, we will always be together. I just want thank my best friends forever after. Ashlynn Ella, Cerise Hood, Blake Redfield, my sister Briar Beauty, my cousin Rosabella Beauty and my boyfriend Daring Beast. You guys are my rock and I love you all so ever after much. Thank you."

Everyone clapped and cheered as Scott took a seat next to his beastly prince, Daring who gave him a huge kiss, not caring if everyone is seeing it.

A hour goes by and all the students got their diplomas.

"Alright everyone, let's give a hand for the graduated students of Ever After High!" announced Headmaster Grimm.

Everyone cheers like crazy and the students throws their hats in the air, screaming and whooping with hexcitement and joy.

Daring swung Scott in the air, who's laughing like crazy and placed a large kiss on his boyfriend's furry lips.

"It's here, Scott." Daring smiles. "The beginning of our lives together for the rest of our lives!"

"It is. I'm the Sleeping Beauty, you're my Beast and together, we are Sleeping Beauty And The Beast," Scott said, with the biggest grin on his face, holding Daring tightly.