Chapter 14: Oh No

Female Narrator:
Scott woke up the next morning, totally slumped. His sister had thrown a party in which all their friends were there, including his boyfriend, Daring Charming.

"Uh, such a great time last night," Scott mumbled to himself.

"It sure was, babe," said a voice coming from his covers.

Scott jerked around, surprised by the voice coming from the covers next to him.

Scott sticks out a shaky hand to pull off the covers, revealing a sleepy Daring.

"Daring! What are you doing in my bed? My dad will kill you if he finds you here," Scott whispered.

"You fell asleep again in the living room, so I carried you to your room," said Daring sleepily.

"And so you decided to sleep next to me?" Scott asked with a smile.

Daring let out an animal-like yawn, showing his large red tongue and even larger shiny white teeth/fangs.

"You looked so lonely so I decided to cuddle next to you and I guess I must have fallen asleep."

Scott rolls his eyes. "Daring, I appreciate that you care so much for me, but what if my dad would've walked in?"

"I wouldn't worry about that. Your parents took your brothers for a fun day at the fair and Briar is with her friends at Book End."

"Why didn't they woke me up?" asked Scott.

"Well, your sister knows that I slept with you so she convinced your parents to let you sleep in. You're lucky to have Briar as your sister." smiles Daring.

"Oh, OK and thank you very much, Daring Charming. Wait a spell, did your parents see you when you got home yesterday?" asked Scott suddenly.

"I gotta admit, I was terrified when we arrived home. But I was ever after relieved when the housekeeper told us that our parents are on a business trip. They will back in a few weeks."

"Oh, thank fairy godmother! I thought your father would explode!" sighed Scott.

"Don't you mean my mother?" laughed Daring.

Daring and Scott explodes with laughter. They laugh so much that their stomachs began hurting and tears streamed down their faces.

"So, do you wanna come with me to my castle? I've already seen your home and I'm dying to have you see my home," Daring grinned.

Scott, with his head on Daring's furry chest, looks up to his beastly boyfriend and answered, "Of course I would love to see your home!" with a big smile.

Daring gave the most genuine, yet goofy smile. "Great! I'll go get dressed."

Scott raised an eyebrow. "Wait a spell, you don't have any..."

Daring climbed out of bed, revealing his extremely, muscular furry chest and blue boxer shorts with tiny little crowns on it.

"My clothes were uncomfortable so I took them off."

Scott snapped out of his daydream, looking at Daring's chest, and answered, "OK. I'll go get dressed too."

Daring and Scott arrives at Charming Castle

Daring and Scott arrives at Charming Castle. His servants helps them out of the gold/white carriage. When Scott looks at Charming Castle, he was awestrucked.

The castle is pearly white with crystal clear blue windows, solid golden statues on balconies and ledges, pillars holding the huge castle steady and a huge beautiful crafted gold/blue door awaiting them to open them to the rest of the masterpiece of a building.

"OM-FAIRYGODMOTHER!! Daring, this is amazing!" exclaimed Scott, with his hands covering his mouth.

Daring smiles and said, "Wait till you see the inside."

With that, Daring and Scott enters his home and Scott nearly passed out from surprise.

The walls are also white with blue swirls on them, with golden tiles that you can see your reflection in it, chandeliers hanging from the crystal glass roof, completed with a white stairway, leading to the rest of the castle.

Scott is just amazed by the Charming residence.

"Daring, this is amazing," Scott finally said.

"Thank you. It's even more amazing with you in it," whispered Daring, holding Scott's face with his paws.

Scott leans for a kiss and Daring provides him with that kiss. The kiss was innocent, yet passionate. Daring's furry rough lips on Scott's soft pink ones.

"DARING!!"

Daring and Scott spun around, breaking the kiss to see who it is and is shocked.

It's Daring's parents, King and Queen Charming.

"What in Fairy Godmother's name do you think are you doing?!" bellowed Daring's father.

"And you are a BEAST!" gasped his mother, her hands on her mouth.

Daring ushers Scott behind him, protecting him from his parents' outbursts.

Daring knows one of them is gonna get hurt. And it's not going to be his Scott.