Yo, She Back

Your scream filled the room as the giant turtle in front of you panicked and jumped to his feet. He held a finger up to his freckled face and shushed.

"Hey, i-its alright! Don't scream (y/n)! I'm your friend, remember? It's me, Mikey." He says and holds out his arms. You look at him terrified and back up against the bookshelf. Feeling for the closest object, you hurl a Twilight Saga book at him.

"Woah! Don't disrespect the Twilight series!" He says as he dodges your throws. "Just listen. I know this may seem weird and scary, but I won't hurt you. Please (y/n), he needs you." The begins to say. You stop throwing the books and look at him quizzeled.

"How do you know my name?!" You yell. The thing frowned and went to his knees. He then clasped his hands together and began to beg.

"Everything will be explained, if you just come with me!" He cries. The tears pouring down his face almost flooded the room as he shook. "You're the only one who can help him! We tried everything! Even April and Casey don't know what to do!" He continues sobbing.

"Wait?! April and Casey!? You mean, they know about you too!!?" You say, dropping the book into the floor. You fall to the ground with it and hold your head. "So that's why they've been acting so strange!" You say, having a one of your daily epiphanies.

"Mikey, was it? D-did I really know you before?" You shakily ask, still not used to seeing the strange looking creature in front of you. As he looked up, you see for the first time he had kind, bright baby blue eyes. They glistened in the light from the window as one more tears drop from his face.

He sniffs up snot from his nose and takes a deep breath. "Y-yea dude," and continues to wipe his runny nose," you were like a sister to me." As he says this, the library doors slam open. You quickly look around the shelf and see the plus sized librarian stagger into the room. Her bun was frazzled and her shirt which was two sizes too small was buttoned uproperly.

Looking back to warn Mikey, but find an empty space. The papers were, however, all stacked neatly, and the books that have fallen over or thrown were put back in their place. You picked up the paper and stand, wondering how he did the tasks so quickly. As you walk past the librarian who's back was turned from you, you head out the door and back to class. On your way, you noticed the top page had some messy writing on it, saying "Meet us at 122 1\8. Tonight at 8." 

"Us?"

-----------------------------------

Lunch arrives, and the whole day, your mind was filled with your encounter in the library. Of course, you didn't forget that April and Casey had something to do with this. You watched them as they discussed whatever happened in their class and wondered when they were going to tell you.

'Aprils been there for me this entire time, lending her help with school and helping me mesmerize the subway tracks and times. And Casey, helping with all the teachers and people to avoid. When we're they going to help me remember my past?'

Fingers snapped in front of your face, pulling you back form your thoughts. You looked up at Casey and April, who had their bags and trays. "You alright? You've been staring off into space for a while now. Creeping me out!" Casey laughed. "You barely touched your food also." April inputted.

You looked down at the school lunch and shrugged. "I'm not really hungry." You say and push it away. They both looked at you in shock as you get your things. "You! Arent going to eat. You?!" Casey said in disbelief. You nodded and shifted you bag on your shoulder. "Yep."

You pick up the tray and motion it to him. "You want it?" He takes the tray from you and you leave. April watches you leave and worries. "Jones, what just happened?" and turns to him. He was already half way done eating the food and muffled something with a full mouth. "Uf donf knof buff uf ciff if!"