Imaginary

-Donnie's p.o.v.-

When we reach the edge of the roof, we watched the Giant Kraang ship float above the city. Many smaller ships we're flying away from it, as if it were a beehive sending out it's soldiers.

April and Casey climb up the building and ran up beside us when we were making a plan.

"We got here as fast as we could! What's happening?" asked April. As Leo explained what the kraang were up to, I looked behind them and didn't see (y/n).

"Casey, where's (y/n)?!" I asked worried.

"Uh, she's back at the school. I asked April if we should have brought her but she said not to." he says and gestures towards April. Feeling angry, I started to yell. "What the hell April! Why did you just leave her there!?" April looked shocked and started to stutter. I ignored her and took out my T-phone.
I texted (y/n) and asked if she was somewhere safe. She replied back, giving me a sense of relief.

I read (y/n)'s text.

"I think so, I'm outside of the school. What's going on?"

"Damn it!" I say and look back at the text. 'She needs to get inside!' I think about what to do and write her again.

"Listen. I need you to get somewhere safe. I tell you everything when this blows over, but the closest bet for you being safe would be back in the Lair. Please (y/n). I care about you too much to have you get hurt..." I think about the last part and decide to scratch it.

"...I really need you to listen to me. I wouldn't want anything happening to you."

She then replies with an okay.

A small smile forms on my face when I read it. Suddenly, the radar I made was going off, signaling a kraang ship near by. I read the coordinates and start panicking.

"Guys, a kraang ship is near the school!" I say and run off.

After I take off, I hear everybody else calling my name and telling me to slow down. When I reach the street, I see (y/n) in the distance. A loud sound goes off, causing her to lower to the ground covering her ears.

"(Y/n)!" I yell and run closer to her.

She looks up and stands. From behind her, I see the kraang ship release mutiple arms out.

"(Y/N)!! Look out!!", I finally get on the last building, but before I could reach her, the claws had already wrapped around her.

"NO!!" I jump down the building and grabbed my staff. I see down the other street a few more ships coming from the other way. I look up at (y/n) and see her gasping my name.

The others had arrived and starting attacking the other ships. I ran up to the first one and tried to release (y/n) from the claws' grip by throwing my staff/spear into the window. It hit exactly where I wanted and caused it to stop for a moment. It gave my enough time to jump on the building next to the ship and jump on top of the ship. As I landed, the ship came back to life. Another claw came out of it and grabbed my staff from it's window.

We started to raise higher in the sky until we were above the building. I look down and see (y/n) still in it's grasp. Her head was hanging low and her (h/c) was blowing in the wind. I made a plan to get inside the ship and take control from the inside, but before I could even do anything, more kraang ships came from out of no where and started shooting. I look down at the ground and saw we were about 60 ft high from the roofs.

'If I stay here, there's a good chance (y/n) might get shot!' I think and look back at her. Her hair moves from her face and reveals peaceful face. I see streams of tears down her face.