CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Song For Chapter: Thinking Bout You by Ariana Grande

(Nina's Pov)

Absolutely breathless, I blinked repeatedly as I rested my back against the front door, in shock and disbelief at what had just happened. It was so abrupt, so sudden, that I was entirely taken aback and more than just slightly shocked. 

I was fucking stunned

I hadn't seen it coming. 

But then I had seen it coming. From the way his head slowly leaned down closer towards my height, his face in level with my own, and then when his hand grasped the back of my neck gently, pulling me forwards and towards him. To his warm, soft lips.

I felt my body shiver in delight and yearning at the strong memory of the moment that only occurred a few minutes ago. His lips left me dazed, his touch had left me wanting more than I could possibly ever have.

Pulling myself up from where I rested against my front door, I exhaled deeply as I slowly walked towards my couch, collapsing on it instantly. My heart was still beating an incredibly fast pace, making me feel as if I had ran a thousand miles without a single break. My skin was on fire, my panties drenched with what his touch was capable of doing to me. 

The feel of his soft, familiar lips gliding against my own was the only thing playing on my mind. It was taunting me, haunting me of memories from the past. The countless of days we'd spent in our secret spot, lips locked, lightly touching one another. 

But kissing grown, matured Lucas as a man was a whole different story. Teenage Lucas' kisses had always left me curious for more, but grown Lucas made the need to experience all sorts of things with him grow.

A gentle sigh left my lips and the feeling in my core intensified as I thought more about our kiss, about him. His strong hard jaw, his hazel eyes that looked at me with such intensity and his lips that made me wish I could have them everywhere across my body.

Swallowing, I hesitantly let my finger slip inside of my red panties, a spark of relief and pleasure bursting inside of my stomach the very second I touched my aching core. My eyes shut instantly, and a hungry moan fell freely from my lips.

I collapsed completely on my couch, my finger still inside my panties, rubbing against my pulsing clit. My free hand unbuttoned the top buttons of my blouse that I had worn to work, my back arching as I inserted a finger inside of me.

It had been so long since I had last reached an orgasm. So long since I had felt the familiarity of reaching my climax and being filled with a thrilling high. Of course I was the only provider to all of my past orgasms. I had sadly, in my twenty-four years of living, never been with a single man in an intimate way. I had only kissed three men in my life. A random stranger when I was drunk, Thomas once out of anger and Lucas.

I lacked in sexual experience, and truthfully, I longed to have someone touch me in a way that would make my stomach jump and heart roar. I wanted to be touched with tentativeness, to have someone worship my body. But sometimes I also wanted someone to bite my skin, to roughly skim their hands across my body and make me scream their name.

I whimpered as I added another finger, my thumb rubbing itself against my throbbing clit. I bit down on my bottom lip, throwing my head back as I found images of Lucas flashing into my mind. All the times he had accidentally (or not so accidentally) touched me. Anytime his hand would land on the low of my back, his knee brushing against mine - any kind of contact.

My movements grew faster and I used my freehand to message my sensitive nipple, that was poking its way through my shirt. The image of his face played in my mind as I hesitantly closed my eyes and envisioned his thick, manly finger being inside of me rather than my own. And in just a matter of minutes, I felt myself cum, my body quivering from the intense, satisfying feeling.