Chapter Thirty Five

"Where are they?" You whispered quietly to yourself, it was near nine pm and you were starting to worry. Jin had said he was taking the boys out to go get some more things for the nursery and things for when she would go to the hospital. But that was at nine am.

You rested your hands on your bulging stomach and sighed softly, rubbing the strained skin there, falling asleep in that position.

3rd Person

Jin ushered the boys back into the car. "We've been out for twelve hours, we haven't got much to show for the fact that we've been out for twelve hours apparently buying things for her and for the nursery." He stressed which caused Hoseok to rest a hand on his shoulder from the passenger seat beside him.

"It'll be fine. We can just tell her we were so indecisive we didn't know what to get." He smiled softly at Seokjin and he sighed but nodded.

"Let's just hurry and get home before she gets too worried about us." Jin smiled and the boys nodded as Jin drove off towards the house. "We should have everything ready in a few more months... How many months until the kids arrive?"

"Within the next couple of weeks." Namjoon spoke from the back seat causing everyone to groan.

"Right, so okay maybe Yoongi miscalculated a little bit. But maybe just maybe he can visit her in hospital?" Jin asked quietly, asking, begging for a little bit of hope that they could reconnect the two.

"I doubt it, he's not doing too well since he started the case." Jungkook frowned, the thought of Yoongi and how he was clearly being mistreated upsetting him.

"He might though, and that's what we have to keep in mind Jungkook." Taehyung smiled brightly from beside him.

Once they got home, and entered the house. They found Y/N sleeping sat up on the couch, her hands holding her bump, the TV on quietly in the background and the boys smiled.

"Who's waking her up?" Seokjin asked and all the boys backed away, including him. But Jimin was the last one to do so. They all smirked at him.

"We'll plan your funeral Jimin. Good luck." Hoseok teased before they all left the room.