Chapter Thirty Four

Three months and two days of coaxing later, you finally left the house. You decided that it would be best to start working on the nursery for the babies. You walked alongside Jungkook who was looking at everything with so much interest.

"Y/N! Y/N!" He yelled out, only meters away down the isle as he picked up clothes. "Can we get these?"

You smiled softly. "Of course." With your words, he grinned, running over to the trolley that you were pushing, and he put them in. "Have you noticed anything else that you like the look of?"

"Everything." He spoke, the smile wiped off his face and his tone serious. "But I know you won't let us spoil them when they come, so we'll make do with what I've chose so far."

"Okay Kook." You smiled softly. "Let's go to the next isle over?" He shook his head, too engrossed in the clothes as he picked up a tiny pair of shoes and his ears twitched in excitement.

"I want to stay in this one a while longer." He hummed. You laughed quietly.

"I'm going to go to the next isle then. Is that okay?" You asked and he nodded pacing the isle and picking up outfits, his ears and nose twitching whenever he liked something. With that you took the trolley with you to the next isle and you hummed quietly looking at the paints and the wallpapers.

Your eyes widened when you saw the black haired Yoongi stood at the other end of the isle. You stopped mid-walk and stared at him, your mouth opening and closing like a fish and you went to speak, finally, when the old hag that had taken him back noticed you. She walked up to Yoongi and took his arm, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion as he glanced around trying to sense any danger to alert him on why she had taken his arm but found nothing.

His eyes glanced over you, and there wasn't a glimmer of recognition on his face whatsoever as he met your eyes for not even a second before following her and walking away.

You felt your heart shatter once more, your knuckles turned white from gripping onto the trolley with such strength.

"Who am I kidding..." You muttered softly to yourself, looking through the paints once more. "He probably doesn't care anymore anyway."

You chose a light grey paint and you put three tins into the trolley, breathing heavily afterwards. "That'll do... Now I need furniture." You spoke to yourself once more.

Jungkook popped into the isle as you were leaving, four different outfits in each hand. "I'm not spoiling them... am I?" He grinned.

"No no, it's fine." You smiled weakly and his eyebrows immediately furrowed and he put the clothes in the trolley before nearing you.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concern laced in his voice.

"Nothing." You broadened your smile slightly, hoping he wouldn't detect it was fake. He nodded slightly. "We need to get furniture... Let's go." He nodded once more and walked alongside you until you reached the isle and you let out a soft sigh, not seeing Yoongi or the woman anywhere.