mia khalifa

it was a chilly morning and i ran downstairs to find out that my cat turned into a giant furry! he then started speaking in japanese and i was so confused!!! what am i gonna do? i know, i'm going to grab my giant penis and start beating my meat on his face. he loved it and started barking like a walrus! once i was finished i reversed the nut back into me! didn't wanna lose no nut november ! then after i tamed the furry i put it in a cage. then i threw the cage into the ocean. then my cat fell from the sky? guess the furry was gone from his soul. uh okay i guess? anyways after that i went to Shane Dawson's house and he did a whole ass documentary about how i once fucked a horse. yup. i did. i know i'm cool 😎✌️. shane gave me so much clout and then i sucked his AND rylands dick! uGh my MIND. finally it was time to go home but on the way there i stopped for some whataburger so i walked inside and saw that bitch who dissed mia khalifa singing "hit or miss" and as soon as i walked in she was singing the part "you used to work at whataburger now you pop your pussy for the warner brothers" so.. in the future is she gonna pop her pussy for them too? can't wait! after that i went home and finished eating my burger. before bed i had to put down my cat 🤭😔👊. #sad #depressed teen uGh. i'm SO sad my cat died. anyways nighty nighty!

-
-
A/N
so it's 2 am and me & jordynn went back and fourth and made this? the end made no sense and neither did the story because jordynn had to leave & this was rushed 😔👊. i hope you guys enjoyed and thanks for 8 reads on our chapters, i guess we're fAmous now😎✌️