donald

one day i was cutting my toe nails and all of a sudden my door swung open and standing out in the hall was donald trump naked. i was so startled so i threw my toe nail clippings at him. then all of a sudden he runs at me 100 mph and starts hissing at me. i get scared so i pull out my fatass coochie lips for him to run into. he plummets inside of my coochie and he starts exploring. then out of nowhere he turns into mrs. frizzle! and i start feeling the magic school bus roaming inside of me! oh no! i hear kids shouting from my pussyhole and then they start jizzing ALL OVER inside my uterus! fucking backstabers tryna get me peregonate ! ugh! after the jizz they come out of my cooch and go straight into my bootyhole, they decide to start eating my shit! literally! i was going to make some mash shit potatoes! ugh you fuckers!!! this is the last straw! i went over to the toilet and shit their asses down the drain! ungrateful bitches. being in my pussy and ass is a privilege. ugh whatever. anyways, after i shit i decided to get up and go shower and shave to get ready for my dick appointment in 1 hour. i hopped in the shower and shaved down to the fucking core dude. i was so clean and fresh except my coochie STANK SO MF BAD and tasted like sardines! i had to find a way to clean that mf so i shoved a bar of soap up my ass and pushed it right back out of my vagina! internal cleaning! perfect! then i mixed bleach and nail polish remover and bent over and rubbed that shit until my pussy burned so my dick appointment would be hot and spicy! after that my pussy smelled fresh and clean! so i hopped in the car and on my way there i saw a mcdonald's so i thought i might as well get a snack before i gobble that dick, ya know? i walk in and there's dildos EVERYWHERE ! no sign of food or anything mcdonald's related! i decided to just buy a dildo and get out that mf store. i head over to my dick appt and everything went sooo well!!!! later that night i was writing in my diary about how i wish donald trump was still naked and didn't turn into mrs frizzle and go down the drain :(. it makes me sad to see him go but what needed to be done was done. after that long night i decided it would be best to get some rest before my other dick appt tomorrow. i turned off my flashing dildo light and went to bed! xoxo gn kitty girls!

-
-
A/N
we made this at 4:30 am and it's not technically thanksgiving but we made this on thanksgiving night so happy thanksgiving fellow americans i hope you enjoy!