Rhian raised his eyebrow in confusion, "Then what will?"

"There's only 2 ways in which Zario will wake up :
1) Lilith cancels off the magic poisoning him.
2) We destroy her powers." answered Madam Viola.

Viola then said "I doubt option 1 is going to happen so you all have no choice but to go with option 2."

"But Madam that's impossible. The only way serpent magic can be destroyed is by another serpent and I do not recall any other holder of such power besides Lilith." stated Keiyara.

Viola held out her hand, out of thin air, a dark book materialized into her hand. The book had a dark oak cover with red accents on it and in the centre of its cover was an emerald snake with dark blue eyes.

Viola let go of the book, allowing it to float, as she said "Well the other serpent is in there."

The fairies jaws dropped whilst Cain just stood there confused.

"There's another serpent fairy." said Diana slightly suspicious.

Viola nodded her head in reply, "No. He's a serpent witch not a fairy."

"Wait a minute I think I know who he is" said Austin

Viola looked skeptically at the human.

"Is his name Samuel?" asked the human

Viola gazed at Austin in shock, "How do you know his name?"

"Well you see I spent a few months of my holiday with the witches and he's one of their most fiercest legends."

"Of course he is. As I was saying he is a serpent witch and he's the one who can help you."

The fairies along with Austin and Cain's spirits lifted at this statement.

"However, there is a catch. Samuel is trapped in the book." said Viola as she gestured towards the novel.

Coraline then said "but how can he help us if he is trapped?"

"My intuition has never been wrong, I believe with all my soul that you all can free Samuel which is why I've brought him to your attention. You can do it and on time as well." responded Madam Viola.

"We won't let you down." replied Keiyara.

"In the meantime I will take care of Zario." said Viola as she snapped her fingers, causing her and Zario to vanish.

Keiyara held the book in her arms as she determinedly said "Let's get to work!"

Rhian's heart warmed at the sight of his friends cheering up, he was glad that hope had been restored.

Cain wrapped his arms around his fae once again, kissing him on the cheek he said "Feeling better now?"

"Definitely." answered Rhian.
.

.

.

Wassup Butterflies, its Brady here. Thank you so much for supporting this book and reading this chapter, it really means A LOT! So keep voting and commenting and sharing, you guys are doing such a good job in bringing awareness to this book.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I know it was a bit sad because of Zario but things will get better I promise.

Don't forget to Vote, comment and share on this chapter and the others. If you already did then thank you.❤

Don't forget the competition and I will see you in the next chapter.

Bye butterflies.

- B.✌