Read Please.....

I am currently at a loss for this book and I don't know what to do with the characters POV's anymore. It's not more to be dragged honestly. I have a good one chapter left in me and that's just how I want to end it.

I've went through and introduced all the characters y'all will see regarding the next book so there's nothing more to be done besides the graduation aspect of the story to show them going off to college.

With that being said there will be one more chapter to this and the epilogue then I am finished with this. It was fun while it lasted but it's simply not anything more to be dragged like for real.

That's honestly why the updates have been coming slow because I just don't know what to type anymore for this particular story. It been real with this but it's done and it's becoming obvious in my writing that I'm done with this because it's beginning to look lazy and that's not an appearance I want for myself.

I was going somewhere with Lani and Shelby's friendship but...... I still don't know how I would settle that so I'm ending this.

With this whole book series we made it After The Storm and now we gone make it through the storm.

Much love to all the ghost readers, commenters, voters, and readers that make themselves know y'all are highly appreciated😚.