{fifty}; "Fucking Hoe"

Treyshawn G. Forehand//

"Let's go Forehand

"Let's go Forehand."

"Man what type of name is Harold? What the fuck was ya parents thinking when they named you fam?"

"Keep it moving before I make sure you're in here for another five months. You better be glad that girl confessed."

"I'm convinced you a pedophile, you always on my dick."

"Treyshawn!"

"Huh?"

"Come on Boy!"

"Coming Ms.Parker!" I ran down the hallway and she opened the door for me and handed me the rest of my belongings

"First of all, you know that's not my name."

"But you fine like Ms.Parker. When I hit eighteen you gone let me hit?"

"Boy get out of my face. I don't wanna see you back here child."

"I wasn't supposed to be here anyway, females be lying for no reason."

"I see I taught you sum up in here, that's good. I don't want here bitches and hoes coming from you anymore Forehand."

"As soon as I walk out this door imma hit my cousin with that, bit- I'm playing I'm playing damn chill out."

"Get out."

"Imma miss you."

"We'll see each other around." She rolled her eyes and I watched her walk off. Her ass was like a bubble. I walked outside and they started opening the gate and one of the officers said something to me.

"You'll be back."

"Actually I won't bitch, I don't commit crimes. I'm a good child." I winked at him and walked off. I seen everybody's cars just parked right here and I felt loved. When my mom got out the car with my dad I stopped in my tracks when I seen her pregnant. The only people that should be pregnant right now is Xena and Zamora, something not adding up. I shook my head and kept walking.

"My son in shape." Ya'Majesty said while dapping me up.

"I missed you mane."

"You know we gotta get into some shit."

"I need a birthday bash, a car, and a job."

"My baby came out with some goal damn it!" Lani yelled while running up and hugging me. It caught me off guard but I caught her little ass in time.

"Damn Daddy, came out the penn looking like a ten." Megan said while hugging me and I laughed. "You laughing and I'm serious. I know you ain't had none in a minute so if you want you know where to find me." She said into my ear.

"Damn you bold ma."

"This nigga come out with the hoes waiting on him. What the fuck is this?" Marcus asked while laughing.