45

“why?” he cries

“we have only been married for 6 and a half months and we have argued so much”

“we will stop arguing I promise”

“I don’t want my daughter to have parents who argues a lot”

“I want my daughter to have both parents together”

“I will find another boyfriend and you can visit her as much as you want, I promise”

“ok, I will move out today, you stay here as there is the nursery for my daughter”

“ok, im sorry about this, it’s the best thing to do for my daughter”

“I understand, I guess this is goodbye”

“goodbye Leon, I love you” she hugged him and kissed Leon passionately “sorry, couldn’t resist that”

“I love you too babe, don’t worry, I hope we can get back together soon”

“I totally agree, I don’t want to file for a divorce”

“I want to get back together”

“I tell you what, you and I will stay in the same house but you stay in a different room”

“deal”

(I couldn’t break up Leonetta)

They spent the rest of the day writing songs, at 10 pm, they went to bed, vilu in her own room and Leon in Fran’s old room

Vilu couldn’t sleep, she felt lonely, she got out of bed and went to Leon and climbed into the bed and cuddled up to Leon and kissed him and said “I missed you”

Leon woke up slightly and said “I missed you too, lets never separate ever again”

“deal” and they kissed passionately

“hows the baby?”

“happier now she is with her daddy”

“her daddy is happier now he is with his two beautiful babies”

“where would I be without you”

“not married, dating Diego and Tomas will be trying to get you back” he laughed

“I love you, I hate thinking about what life would be like without you”