close

“Herman, I don’t think that it is the best idea for you to be here, Violetta is very angry at you right now, please leave”

“Leon, you can’t control me or my daughter, now let me in now”

“she told me that she doesn’t want to speak to you”

“I don’t care” and he pushed Leon out of the way and went up to see Violetta “Violetta, you are over reacting, you know I’m right” he makes her face him “stop this madness”

Leon buts in “don’t hurt her, she is right”

“I bet she forced you to say all this to me, you have to see the truth”

“she never forced me to say anything, you are wrong”

“go Leon” Herman shouted

“I’m going to have to ask you to leave” Leon said whilst dragging Herman out

“you can’t take my daughter away from me”

“I can actually, ever since you gave her to me on my wedding day”

“I’m going as I want to, not that you told me to”

“fine, good”

Herman leaves and Violetta cries her eyes

“Violetta, I know he hurt you, but he is your dad, you need to give him a second chance baby”

“I can’t, I’m under to much stress, you can’t make me talk to her”

“ok, come on, just fall asleep, you are to tired to think, come on, get your pjs on then we will cuddled up together in bed, I want my Violetta time” and get some pjs and hands them to her and he gets and puts on him pjs, Violetta puts on her pjs and cuddled up together in bed and Leon said “I love you more and more every day”

“Leon, I love you, I want this child, I want you to be the father, you will be a amazing father”

“you will be a amazing mum, I couldn’t wish for a better wife” they kissed passionately which lasted for minutes

“baby, our baby is wanting sleep, I better go to sleep”

“I totally agree, can I sleep close to the baby?”

“you can, you always can”

“ok, lets get my babies to sleep” and they go to sleep hugging each other

Meanwhile, naty and maxi was cuddling up on the sofa

Maxi started “lets arrange the date of the wedding and lets get married, I want you to be a Ponte, naty Ponte has a great ring to it”

Naty laughed “yeah, I would love that, me and you”

“ok, in 6 months, I promise, Mrs Ponte”

“ok, I love it, thanks, love you”