deserve

Naty left and Leon lied beside her and said “we need to talk”

She replied with “yes, I need you, I don’t like arguing with you”

“I got a phone call from my mum today”

“so she caused this”

“yes, she said that, on our wedding day, you seen and kissed Tomas” he started tearing up

She hugs him and kissed his face and said “I can’t lye to you, I was getting ready for the wedding then I got a knock on the door and it was Tomas, he wanted me to stop the wedding but I completely ignored him, I never kissed Tomas, I promise”

“why would my mum lye about something like that?”

“because she hates me, she hates and hates the fact that we are together”

“I love you, I’m sorry about arguing with you, I shouldn’t of treated you like that”

“I love you too, I forgive you, lets move on. Did you get the job baby?”

“I am the new singing teacher at the studio”

“can I be your glamorous assistant”

“my glamorous pregnant assistant”

“awwww, I love you”

“I tell you what, lets go out for a meal to celebrate”

“I would really love that”

“ok, come on, lets get ready”

“ok, you don’t need to, your already in a suit”

“I will help you get changed then”

“ok, lets go, you pick the dress sweetie” she said whilst they were getting up and going to the wardrobe

Leon picked the dress and Violetta puts it on and redone her makeup and hair

They went to a fantasy restaurant and ordered some food and drinks

“so pleased I got the job, this job secures the future of our family, our baby will have a great future, Violetta, I love you and we have a reliable income”

“I am so happy, you deserve the job more than anyone else”

“thanks baby, there is only one bad thing about it”

“what’s that sweetie?”

“Tomas is still beto’s assistant”

“you can deal with him, I love you and only visit you”

“I trust you, I wont let him bother you”

“thank you, love you, I can’t wait until little Leonetta to be born”

“same, my wifey”

The food arrives and they eat then pays the bill and go home to bed

They cuddled up together in bed and Leon said “I can’t believe that I’m going to work at the studio tomorrow as a teacher”

She replied “I’m going to go and support you all day, you won’t be alone”

“that’s all I ever need”

“you are all I need”

“love you”

“I think I have to go to the restaurant to help Luca for a while tomorrow but I wont be far away from you”

“ok, I’m tired, lets sleep, goodnight sweetheart”

“goodnight sweetie”