Chapter 7

The next day

It was dinner time, and the pack house was not as empty as before. One of the pack members, probably a guard informed them that dinner will be served at seven. He rushed away as soon as he delivered the message without telling them where the dinning room was. Semeli told to Sam, they will find it and with this in mind made their way out of their room. They heard loud voices and laughters coming from a particular room and they knew this was probably the place.

Semeli and Sam made their way to the dining area. When they reach inside all heads snapped towards them and they all fell silent. Semeli had her usual cold face on, showing no emotion. Sam from the other hand, smirked and place his hand on the back of her waist to push her slightly. They were two empty spaces left, right next to alpha Damien. Semeli moved away from Sam and went toward the empty chair next to Damien. His expression changed and a smile was drawn on his lips but it disappear fast as Sam sat next to her. Semeli was scanning the room but she said nothing. In a matter of seconds, the door that they came from, opened again and four woman came with huge platers on their hands and place them on the dining table. After them little Lily followed, struggling to hold the big bowl of salad she was holding.

When Semeli laid eyes on her, she stood up to helped her, she took the big plate out of her little hands and place it on the table. Lily whispered a thank you and then before she could leave Semeli took a hold of her hand.

"Come eat Lily" she said smiling.

Lily's eyes widen and she turned her gaze towards some she wolves on the table. She lower her head shaking it. Semeli try to move her but she wasn't moving.

"I can't sit here" was all she said and Semeli's face grew angry. The power and authority she hold start radiating from her body and murmurs start on the table.

"You will sit with me sweety" she said and pick the little girl up and made her way to her chair. She sat Lily on her lap and gave her a small kiss on her temple to calmed her down. Her little body relaxed under the safety she felt and snuggle closer to her.

"She can't be here she is an omega" one of the she wolves spat and Semeli turned to face her, her face was calm but her eyes betrayed the anger she felt.

"If you don't want to be the next meal they will serve me mutt, I would recommend you shut you filthy mouth." she said in a calm tone that send chills down to their bones. The she wolf though was not faced.

"You are not my alpha" was her come back and Semeli smirked. Her eyes darken and the she wolf gulped.

"You are lucky I am not" was all she said and then moved on to place some food on her plate. Alpha Damien hadn't said a word but he held an amused expression on his face.

Semeli placed some pork and salad to her plate and then cut the meat into small pieces.

"We always eat the salad and then we eat the meat" she whispered into Lily's ears and she nob. She then gave her fork to Lily and encourage her to eat. Lily was hesitant at the beginning so Semeli decide to feed her, herself. Lily seemed very hungry as she finished all the food on their plate and she turn to look Semeli ashamed of not leaving anything for her new friend. Semeli just smiled at her and she calmed down, she wasn't upset at all from her hunger. Suddenly another piece of meat was placed on her plate. She turned to look up and Damien shot her a smile. She smile back and thanked him.

"Do you want some more Lily?" she asked while cutting the meat into small pieces again.

Lily didn't reply so she took a piece with her fork and place it on Lily's mouth, she smiled and ate some more.

"You are a growing pup Lily so if you need more just let me know. Don't worry about me" she whispered in Lily's ear and the little girls eyes lit up. She ate some more until she was truly full and snuggle into Semeli's arms.

"I am full, thank you Meli" she whispered and Semeli proceed to eat what was left on her plate, which was not much but she didn't seem to mind.

After they were done eating one by one the pack members scatter. Lily got off Semeli's lab and hug her before leaving.

Semeli turned to face alpha Damien.

"Alpha if you don't have to be somewhere i think its time to talk about some business" she said in her usual business voice.

Alpha Damien didn't correct her even though it killed him to hear his own mate been so formal towards him. But he knew she did it mainly because she didn't want to disrespect him. She was a very intelligent woman. He was truly blessed of having her as a mate, his wolf, James comment and he couldn't agree more.

"No I don't, let's talk in my office" he said in a cold tone and moved toward his office.