13| The fight

Recappppyyy!!!

Alex's pov

Where is she going? It isn't safe going into that alleyway by herself. i'm going to follow her. I quickly slip away from the group without them noticing. I notice her and listen to the call.

"Hello "

"Hello darling"

"who are you?"

"Lorenzo baby"

" 1. don't ever call me baby again and 2. i'm going to find you. Just you wait." and with that she cuts the phone call off. Woah she sounded so cool saying that.

Athenas pov

when i was walking back, i find Alex hiding behind a wall, probably listening to my conversation.

"were you listening to me?"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"no"

"Yes"

"No... wait hey! Not fair!" he just pouted

Now

Athenas Pov

As i had somehow caught Alex in the act, i made him solemnly swear not to tell anyone of what he had heard from the phone call. And he agreed because of course i threatened him. Yay, go me.

Time skip

As we had finished having our fun at the park, we made our way back home. But i had other plans. I hadn't fought in a while so i called by coach Ash to set me up. Around here no one really knew who i was because i always hid my identity. Skipping like i crazy kid all the way to the gym, i had arrived. Yay.

As I walked into the gym, I quickly got changed into my clothes, which consisted of a long black hoodie which has writing at the back saying 'Number 1 baby' . Cool i know, and wore some black shorts. Then i got ready by slightly changing my eye colour by wearing my original orange eye contacts because as you all know, my eyes are grey. Sexy moonlight grey. Then i put some temporally highlights in my hair that were red this time, i put my hair in a messy pony tail and looked in the mirror.

After i had finished my little preparation, i was finished. So I walk out and waited till my coach told me it was time to fight. As i was waiting, i was prepping myself when some idiot had to come and distract me, like dude. Can you like not?

"Hey, moon. Whats going on baby?"

"What is going on is none of your business. So if you'd kindly go away before i break your nose, i'd really love that."

"Oh feisty. I like it " Well i could tell by this idiots accent that he was Hispanic (If anyone can speak Spanish, teach me. I beg. If i get anything wrong, please tell me xx)

"Go away, i'll tell you one more time"

"And what if i don't want to?" he slid his hand, slowly down my arm in a suggestive way.

"Then its your loss dude" and because of that i launched myself in his direction only for someone yo wrap their arms around my waist, stopping me from murdering this guy. Like i was so close. Also, i don't have anger problems. I swear. Turning around, i noticed it was the one and only Alex. Wow. Okay? Anyhooo, as i was about to confront him about why

1. His arms were STILL around my waist.😒

and 2. why he stopped me from murdering this boy.

Ash my lovely and murderous coach came and made me quickly warm up. I swear one day i'm going to make him do the things he's making me do. Ugh. he mad me do so much in 3 minutes... so long. Now its been 3 minutes and its time to fight. I made my way towards my opponent but he refused. Okay? However, boy was this guy tall! At least 6'3 i'm guessing, he had tattoos all over his built body, some piercings here and there you know. To add to the fact that he is really 'scary'. Yeah right. Looking around the arena, i noticed some people that really shouldn't be here. E.g, Alex, Red etc. Ah, oh well. The ref started his usual into before the fight.

"In the left corner, we have the unbeatable moonlight, and in the right we have the amazing sky. Let the fight begin!" the ref stated.

Alex's Pov

"Hey guys, do you want to go check out the new fighter? I heard that she used to fight but got into a bad injury so she stopped. However she just started fighting again, so do you want to go and check her out?" said Red

"Yeah sure. Why not." i stated bored out of my mind.

"Yeah sure" some of the others stated.

"Alright! Now lets start going so we can get good places"

Time skip to the arena

As we arrived at the place i instantly see a beauty training. But suddenly gets interrupted by some idiot, poor her. I decide to look away because it wasn't any of my business to watch anyway. But what caught my eye was that he started getting flirty and touchy, that's when i had to step in. Before she killed him of course. Why else?

I quickly grabbed her waist before she killed him but she got angry. Whoops? Watching her go to her coach was funny. He made her do all kinds of warm ups. aha. As she had finished, she was called to fight. Her opponent was like twice her size. At least 6'3 i'm guessing, he had tattoos all over, some piercings here and there you know. To show how intimidating he was. Then the ref said his normal introduction

"In the left corner, we have the unbeatable moonlight, and in the right we have the amazing sky. Let the fight begin!" and with that, the fight started.

Athenas pov

And that's when the fight started. Of course, the guy left an opening. Poor him, he might lose this match after all. Thus having quick movements, i went to throw a jab at him and successively did it. He tried to knock me over but i dodged due to my amazing foot work. Thanks Ash. After a few more kicks and failed punches from his side, i left him knocked out. Whoops? Anyways, i thanked and collected my money and left the gym. Only to be followed by Alex and his gang...

***********************************************************************************************Hey guys!! Thanks for reading so far! I really love writing this book!!

Who do you ship so far?

Who's your favourite character so far?

Like, comment and vote!!

^^ i love your comments ❤❤❤

--- Ominous a