6| Learn your place.

Recap
But then I just noticed that he had put Draco next to me. Uuuuugggghh.

I just stormed off and found myself being pulled into an empty room, but then was slammed into the wall by someone...
————————- <3 ——————————-

Now

I was pushed to the wall by some girl that looked deadly... awkward.

She then broke the silence by saying
"oi nerd, are you new here?" I replied with sass covered my am icy tone.

"so what if I am?" Hmmm this girl seen dodgy...

"anyway, what's your name?"

"Athena"

"Riña. So remember that name because you'll be hearing it a lot"

".... hahaha. Yep. I'll be hearing that name a lot. But now for good reasons!" And with that, I walked away.

Time skip~

As I finally found my third class English with Mr Bax, I had noticed that. I. Was.LATE! No not again! I swiftly opened the door and walked to him. But luckily this is my first time in this class.

"Ahh so you've finally arrived miss smith"

*gulp*

"Yup"

"Hmmm.. welcome, please introduce yourself!"

"Okay, names Athena. Athena smith"

"Tell us about yourself. "

"Sure. So I do boxing in my spare time, I
Cook, study, do karate and other stuff that I won't share"

Everyone: AHHH COME ON JUST TELL US!

"Nope"

As sir directed me to my seat, I was sat next to a blonde girl and a raven headed guy.

"Hi"

"Heya!"

"Sup

"I'm Athena as you already know. what's your name?"

"Hey! I'm Lucy and this is Gray."

"Okay"

"So Athena, can we be friends?"

"Sure"

"Thanks."

So as we got to know each-other during the lesson, I learnt that they are very nice people.

Lunch

It was lunch now and I was sitting with lucy, Draco and gray. Until a little gang came and sat down, I just stared at then with a cold glare...

"Yo Ice goddess who you looking at!"

"Some ugly pest"

'OHHH's and 'BURNT' were heard and my friend just chucked.

Lesson 1- don't mess with me.

Sooner or later I learnt many other name and they became my friends.

Lucy

Gray

Loki

Freya

Usi

Tom

Sting

After we finished our lunch we headed to our lockers and that's where we found him again, the pest.

Sting

Yes he is my friend but he's such a playboy! I just ignored him and went past to my next class. Great I have chemistry. With. The. Pest. UGHHHH!

Anyway I went there and did the introduction and Yada yada.

End of the day~ I'm too lazy to do the whole day!

Yus it's the end of the day! Finally! Torture. As I was walking some person in a suit came to me and said
"Madam are you Athena Smith?"

"Yes..."

"Oh good. Please follow me to the limousine so we can go to sir Draco's house"

Wait. I have to go to his house. Since when?

"Yes you do"

"Wait how did you hear that!"

"You said it out loud."

"Ah Kay"

So I went into the limo and arrived at this house. Yes he's my neighbour, but I've never seen it yet. "wow" was all I could say.
As he left me in the car, I just followed him.

After I had encountered this beautiful house and had walked in. Completely shocked.