rainberry please // minchanlix

no one was supposed to find out.

it wasn't something felix was proud of nor ashamed of but rather personal. skirts made him feel beautiful and elegant, but for his eyes only. if someone were to have ever found out, felix would have died on the spot.

chan was first. it's always chan.

felix wasn't acting normal, though subtle, chris noticed it. he always does. the younger looked less lively than before. like he always wanted to say something but was holding himself back.

when the freckled boy locked himself inside his room, chan took the opportunity.

he gently knocked on the door, not wanting to disturb the younger. when there was no response, chan got worried. he barged in, only thinking the worst, not expecting what was in front of him.

there, felix stood looking as ethereal as ever. his legs were smooth and freshly shaved, clad in a short pastel pink skirt. they were paired with a white sweater, finishing up the look perfectly. he looked like a fucking angel.

the younger boy let out a startled jumble of words, not able to form a proper sentence. he was mortified. no one was ever suppose to find out his secret.

"h-hyung, this isn't what it l-"

"holy shit, lix, you look amazing," his boyfriend interrupted.

felix blushed a deep red, freckles accentuated even further. "you don't think its weird?"

"not at all, baby boy, if this makes you feel beautiful, then i'm fine with it." and with that, chris smiled so genuinely and looked at felix like he was the light of his life.

the younger boy stumbled forward, arms extending to embrace chan. his head laid on the older's chest and they stayed there for as long as they pleased, savouring the moment.

chan encouraged felix to tell minho, their other boyfriend. he wouldn't judge, he would be even more excepting - at that.

the smaller hesitated at first, but decided to go through with it. he deserved to know.

together, they called their other boyfriend into the room, waiting silently for his reaction. chan held felix's hand, supporting him every step of the way. they heard the soft patter of feet hit the ground and held their breath in anticipation.

"hey what di- oh my god." felix looked up to see his boyfriend's reaction, only expecting the worse. "you look stunning, prince." minho breathed out, voice almost a whisper. his face was priceless, eyes wide and scanning every inch of the australian's body. his mouth was agape, tongue poking out to lick his lips.

felix blushed a second time, letting out a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding. the boy looked at chan with a wide smile on his face, the one where his eyes crinkle and his nose scrunches a  bit. the wind was knocked from both older's chest, chan responding with a look that said 'i told you so'.

the younger was so happy, words couldn't begin to explain his gratitude, "thank you so much for understanding." he smiled at minho with the same endearing smile.

"for what, baby? we're your boyfriends, of course we would understand." minho replied, and with that, he scooped lix up in his arms and smiled. chan joined the hug soon after.