sad n sexy time// jilix, changlix

this isn't finished and im probably never gonna finish it but i felt bad for leaving u guys hanging 🥲 ur just gonna have to use ur imagination at the end

cw// smut

jisung looked amazing in skirts. it was the honest truth, and the first time felix saw him in a mini pleated tartan, it felt like his bisexual awakening all over again.

felix loved the look of skirts in general, but these days he'd began to have fleeting thoughts that maybe, just maybe, he would possibly look good in a skirt too. it'd been months of on and off should-he-ask-jisung or should-he-not, but the urge built up so high until he decided to man up and just do it.

so here he was, standing outside the doorway while desperately trying to calm his thundering heartbeat with the sound of jisung's loud, over exaggerated singing.

with shaky legs and a hesitant gaze, felix stalked over to where the singing boy laid. hearing the footsteps coming near, jisung's singing dwindled down and he turned towards felix, "hey lix, what's up?"

felix sucked in a nervous breath, and let every emotion and thought he'd been feeling for the pass few months tumble out of his mouth. "well, uh— you see... you wear skirts. and i've just been thinking that maybe i want to try it out too— well, only if you'd let me borrow your skirts, i totally understand why you wouldn't want me to. i get it's your thing and i shouldn't be taking it away from you." felix couldn't meet the older boy's gaze, head drooped low and face beginning to glow red.

as soon as the words left felix's mouth, jisung's head shot up and his eyes widened excitedly, "holy shit i've been waiting for this for so long, you don't even understand. of course i'll let you, you're going to look so cute oh my god."

jisung hopped off the couch, turning left, right, then left again —almost as if he'd forgotten how to navigate his way around their dorm. jumbles of holy shit's spilled out of jisung's mouth as he wildly swung his head around, "where the fuck was my room again."

felix let out a soft giggle, and pointed in the general direction. jisung wasted no time before grabbing on to felix's smaller hand and tugging the both of them there.

the pair passed by the rest of the boys, who'd been lounging in the living room, minding their own business. they all glanced over at the commotion that was created by jisung, but decided not to question it.

once they reached the room, jisung threw open the closet door and pushed a large majority of his het clothes out of the way to reveal the skirt collection underneath. felix was in awe, every single article of clothing was stunning, and his nerves began to melt away.

felix took one final deep breath and wiped his hands down on the leg of his sweats. after months of debate, he was finally going through with it.

jisung immediately gravitated towards the pink side of his colour coordinated closet, and plucked a cute pastel pink skirt from the rack along with a larger oversized sweater.

"you're going to look so pretty in pink," jisung's eyes travelled down felix's body, and although he was just examining the younger, felix felt a shiver run through him.

he tossed the outfit in felix's direction and turned around, covering his eyes with both hands. felix smiled at his thoughtfulness, "when he's hot and respectful." he responded teasingly, basking at the way jisung's cheeks reddened ever so slightly.

"aw babe, maybe if you keep flattering me like that i'll just have to kiss that pretty little smirk off your face."

and there it was.