11 - The Bond Mark

Start from the beginning

"I'm your final piece?"

"Who else? I thought using the direct bloodline from three original alphas would be enough power to push the spell forward, but you contain way much more power than they ever will. I suppose you can have Robin to thank for killing me and sending me to the future where you showed up in."

"How am I powerful?" Harry screeched surprisedly, eyes wide in confusion as he stared at Malum. "Im just - I'm me."

Malum raised her eyebrow. "You're the soulmate," she easily replied, stepping forward and pressing her hand right on Harry's bond mark again. Harry hissed at the touch, but that hiss soon turned into a loud scream when Malum started shooting pain through his body. "You're the only human who has successfully turned into a wolf. Mated with a direct Tomlinson bloodline. Killed an original alpha" Malum's face then morphed into something more dark, eyes nearly turning black as she pressed further into Harry's mark. "Gave birth to the first ever triplet alphas."

Harry's eyes widen at the mention of his children, but the pain he felt coursing through his entire body was sending him into a right frenzy. He let out another painful cry and had every ounce of his reality slowly get drained to unconsciousness, but right when Harry felt like his eyes were closing, Malum abruptly pulled away. Harry let out a heavy breath and slumped against the chair he was sitting in.

"Why do you even want to get rid of wolves? You made them," he asked under his breath, chest heaving with every slow breath he tried to take.

"Because the werewolves turned against me," Malum nearly yelled, her anger rising surface and causing a big gush of wind to fly through the room. "I made them to protect the witches, but they instead wanted to protect the humans. They wanted to kill us off, and they don't deserve to live." The wind now stopped, and Malum calmed down, stepping back with a sigh and a sort of gleam in her eyes that made a shiver run down Harry's spine. "Plus, when I do the reversal spell, there will be enough energy for me to revive the hundred dead witches that were killed in the massacre. Witches will get to rule the world again, and no werewolf would be there to take them away."

"Well, what do you need me for?"

Malum smirked at the question, walking back to Harry and bending slightly so she could be eye to eye with Harry. "I need you to turn into a wolf."

And right away, Harry's green eyes blinked to his wolf yellow.

Louis was walking back towards the main cabin and was ready to step foot on the stairs of the front porch when there was sharp pain in his chest. Louis let out a groan and immediately fell to his knees, clutching his chest and letting out a whine when the pain started spreading throughout his entire body.

Rhea quickly ran to her dad and tried helping to his feet, Braelynn joining in as well. "What's wrong, dad?" Rhea questioned, scared.

The two of them managed to get Louis back on his feet once the wave of pain passed, but then there was another sharp pain hitting where his bond mark was on his shoulder, and he ended up collapsing on the floor again.

"Dad!" Braelynn cried.

Braelynn and Rhea were struggling to keep Louis up on his feet, feeling the heavy weight of his body dragging all three of them down. He was experiencing so much pain that it was consuming every part of him. Louis just kept screaming and whining, begging for whatever it was to stop. Aidan, Leila and Alex were soon running up the yard and quickly joining Braelynn and Rhea to help Louis get inside. They all lifted him up and managed to walk him over to the couch in the living room so that he was laying down on cushions rather than on the harsh porch ground.