11 - The Bond Mark

Comincia dall'inizio

Jay stepped closer after having stood there for several minutes in silence. She walked straight up to Harry and got right in his space so that there was no distance in between them. She had to bend down a little bit so they could look eye to eye, but she was also so close to Harry's face that Harry had to retract his head a little just so he could properly look at her. He then made the mistake of looking into her dull eyes again, seeing the blue shade now turning back. He wasn't quick enough to glance somewhere else because once black eyes locked on to green eyes, Harry was stuck in his spot. It took a second before Harry started to feel something weird stirring in his chest. He felt like his throat was tightening together and his lungs were shriveling up. He tried to let out some breaths, but then it was like all the air was being properly sucked out his body.

Harry's eyes widen in fear as he tried doing what he could to breath. He wanted to remove his hands from the chains so he could press his hands to his throat like it would help air flow out. He let out a cough and continued to gasp for something to help give him the oxygen he needed, but there was nothing coming, and he started to feel light headed when no air was making it through his body. He felt his face heating up and like he was about to pass out at any second, but Jay was soon pulling herself away and flicking her eyes back to normal. Once Harry was free from whatever Jay was doing, he felt a huge wave of oxygen flush through his body. He let out vicious coughs and heavy breaths to try to recover from the lack of breathing, and when he was finally back to normal without feeling like he was about to faint, he looked up and saw that Jay was no longer in the room.

Harry was alone again.

"What the fuck?" Harry groaned, shaking his head and looking over at the open door to see if anyone was there.

It was quiet for another moment while Harry continued to look. Even though his senses were off, he was still able to feel someone's presence getting closer to his own. He then heard the click of heels walking down the hallway, and then another female figure was turning to walk into his room. Once she got closer, Harry was able to see that it was Malum who had now joined him, standing right there in front of him with a devilish smirk on her face.

"Greetings."

Harry nearly spat in her face. "What do you want?"

Malum raised her eyebrow at the tone of Harry's voice and started laughing lowly. She stepped closer to his body and ended up pressing a finger on one shoulder and started walking around him in a circle, letting her finger trail along Harry's backside until it was reaching the opposite shoulder and pressing against the bond mark that was poking out from behind the collar of Harry's shirt. She stopped when her finger was pressing right on it, smirking when Harry let out a pitiful hiss.

"Looks like the bond mark is fading," she noted.

Harry swallowed when he realized Malum was right. He remembered that Louis said his heat was about to happen, and Louis had always been the first one to sense it before Harry could. It was because their bodies were so attuned, but now that the bond mark was fading, that connection between the both of them would start to fade as well. It started to physically pain Harry that his alpha wasn't by his side. Louis had wanted to rebite Harry anyways so they could make it through these next few weeks at their strongest, with their connection fresh to give them power. Unfortunately, it didn't happen, and now the consequence was the two of them having a bond growing weaker by the second.

"It's perfect," Malum continued happily, removing her hand to walk back in front of Harry, smiling even more when he looked pained by the mere thought of having a weak mate bond. "It's just what I wanted."

Harry let out a heavy breath, furrowing his eyebrows together. "Want for what?" he wondered.

"The final piece to my triangle."