The Lost Ones - Background

Background Information

Original Character:

Rank/Name: Captain/Polizeihauptkommissar Y/N "Control" Wolffe

Date of Birth: 5th June 1970

Place of Birth: Erfurt, Germany

Height: 179cm

Weight: 80 Kg

Languages: English, German, Russian

Background:

Son of Otto Wolffe and Victoria Louise, he had a very strict and autocratic upbringing. He was brought up in a military setting, learning and adhering to Prussian military traditions. His father, the Minister für Nationale Verteidigung or Minister of Defense, pushed for him to train and work in the East German Grenztruppen der DDR. From Otto's position, he used his connections to make his son rise through the ranks faster, earning him the rank of Oberst or Colonel. Though he was fast tracked, fellow officers and his men knew of his prowess as a commanding officer. He built a reputation of ruthless pragmatism and fear in his men. He would do anything to get the job done.

Upon the unification of Germany, he was striped of his rank and demoted to the rank of Feldwebel or Staff Sergeant. The Bundeswehr felt that this demotion was appropriate due to the abnormal rate of promotions as well as distrust of an East German officer. In addition, being in the Grenztruppen der DDR played a larger role in the distrust, the Bundeswehr feared a communist officer leading their men.

Eventually, he proved his prowess to his officers and after sufficient reviews of the situation, he was promoted to the rank of Leutnant or Lieutenant. After years of career stagnation, he resigned from the Bundeswehr and was offered a position as Polizeihauptkommissar of the Grenzschutzgruppe 9.

Training and affiliations:

3 years in the Grenztruppen der DDR

15 years in the Bundeswehr

12 years in the Grenzschutzgruppe 9 (In service)

Other notable information:

Due to his mistrust of his peers, he has trouble communicating and establishing relationships. He communicates in a formal and gruff manner to everyone he meets. In addition, he is very outspoken and arrogant in conversations. Caution must be taken when interacting with Y/N. It requires a proper strength of character and unwillingness to back down to which he respects.

Attire (in R6):

  German Military (Not him but uniform is somewhat the same):