TMNT | Waifu

((A/N) I've decided to put these two together! Hope you enjoy 💕)

Leo: He's not that keen on video games. So for him to actually sit down the game needs to have a good story. One that has deeper meaning. He was excited to have such a smart, beautiful girl on his side. One that actually helped him through the game and wasn't only there for looks.

Raph: He couldn't help but stare at her. Completing ignoring the fact that she asked a question that needed a quick answer. He knew he would enjoy that game much more now, especially if she was feisty as hell.

Donnie: Where did she come from? What's her story? If it's possible he wants to end out everything about her. He might even google that character just to see you know. Maybe he'll find some cute edits along the way.

Mikey: He would be over the moon. I mean have you seen that chick? Nice body, beautiful eyes, mischievous. Everything he ever wanted. He couldn't wait to play that game and meet her a bit more - especially if she's the main side kick.

As for some romantic / heartwarming moments they would all kinda act the same: smiling like an idiot. And probably blush a little too. Yes, this was not real and yes, literally a thousand of other people got this scene too but it felt nice. During that short period of time, sometimes just seconds, they day dreamed about the real thing, you know. How it will be once they meet their true soulmate. Their minds wandered off so much that they just sat there smiling for five minutes.