"Good morning, Ai Ae!"

A cheerful greeting came from Can with a big hug. A tall young man was standing behind him. It was Tin.

Ae didn't greet Can back. He was focusing on the plastic bag in Tin's hand.

"Don't tell me he called you."

"He is hungry."

"I've cooked. He didn't want to get out of the bedroom."

Tin sighed. Can and he was still in front of the door. He knew Ae was out of his right mind, but bringing a guess into the house is a basic manner.

"Will you let us in or should we talk outside like this?"

He let these two people come into his house.

"Where is he?" Tin asked.

"Our bedroom is there." Ae pointed out a door on the second floor. "He locked it."

"What happened, Ai Ae? Why is Pete angry with you?" Can was curious.

Ae turned his eyes to look at Tin, "Didn't he tell you?"

"He told me, but I don't tell Can."

"Why?"

"Pete told me not to tell Can."

Can nodded, "That's why I asked you by myself."

Ae shook his head, "I have no idea why he become this furious. I just didn't let him go to the gathering with my co-workers tonight."

"Why don't you let him, then?" Can, as a person who think simply of anything, gave a shortcut solution while giving Tin a bowl from the pantry to give it for Pete.

"I can't."

"You always can not do that." Tin completed the answer. "Pete is tired of it. You've been hiding him from others, haven't you?"

Ae's forehead furrowed. "That's not my intention!"

"Then, what's your intention?"

"He is mine!"

"He is yours. Who doesn't know about that?"

Ae clammed up. Yes, his office mates already knew about that. There were pictures of him and Pete in his cubicle in the office. So, everybody knew who is Pete.

"What if... They fall in love with Pete?"

"What kind of thought is that? I can't believe it." Tin frowned.

"They always said that Pete was beautiful."

"He is beautiful." Can responded.

Tin eyebrows raised while his head pointed at Can. "See? My boyfriend think the same as them. Can, will you chase Pete away from Ae? He is beautiful, right?"

"He is. But, I have you. I love you, I've said that, haven't I? Ohoooo Ai Tin, stop making me embarrass myself."

"See? He just mentioned about Pete's appearance. It doesn't mean he wants Pete to be his lover."

Ae starred up. He looked at the door and wished Pete will appear from there.

"I can't believe I need to teach you about all of this. You better apologize and change your mind now."

Tin suggested while walking towards the stairs to bedroom.

"I..."

Tin stopped. He waited for Ae to continue.

"I don't want to divorce."

"Huh?" Can was surprised. He didn't think the quarrel between Ae and Pete is big enough to split them up. "Ai Tin, it becomes a great problem now!" Can was panic.