"Do Ae think that I don't know what's in your mind? I know. Perfectly. Why don't Ae learn to trust, not only me but the people you pick yourself to be your friends?"

"Why are you suddenly teaching me how to trust people?" Ae was maddened after hearing all Pete's words.

"If they are your real friends, they won't try to take me from you. As for me, I won't leave Ae! Ae know that. Ae know and still keeping me away from your other world!"

"I won't take you and WE, WE WON'T PICK AN ARGUMENT ABOUT IT." Ae emphasized it. "Understand?"

Pete looked downward. He didn't want to look at Ae's face now.

"I hate Ae." Pete said.

"What? What are you saying just now?" Ae heard it but he couldn't believe of what Pete said. It was the first time Pete using such an extremely harsh word.

"I hate Ae!"

Ae sighed. He tried to control his emotion and calm Pete down.

"Ai Pete..."

Pete stood up from the sofa. He didn't care of what Ae is gonna say. Pete went upstairs, entering the bedroom and locked it.

Ae didn't expect it. Pete was really angry. He couldn't believe of what happened.

More than that, Ae threw himself to the sofa and repeated the words he had never heard before from his husband. "I hate Ae..."

10.00 PM

Ae had been standing at the door, knocking, more than an hour. He called Pete's name for times but the man inside there didn't give any answer.

"Ai Pete! Open the door! We need to talk!"

"Pete... Please...."

"Ai Pete, I love you. Let's talk..."

"Pete..."

He repeated those words again and again, and the answer still zero.

"Fine. If you need time to calm down, I'll give it to you. I'll sleep in Mae's bedroom if you need me. Good night, Pete."

Ae gave up a fight for tonight.

Sunday, 08.30 AM

Ae had done cooking for breakfast. He prepared 2 plates but there was still no sign from Pete.

Tonight he would go out with his co-workers, leaving Pete at home alone. However, Pete was still sullen and not talking to Ae at all. He didn't even want to meet Ae.

Ae stood again in front of the bedroom's door. He didn't knock.

"Ai Pete, I know you wake up." Ae talked from outside the room. "I have cooked breakfast for us. Let's eat."

No answer.

"The last time you eat is yesterday afternoon. You have to eat."

Still no answer.

"Ai Pete..."

The sound of doorbell ringing...

Ae decided to leave the bedroom and checked out the front door. When he opened it, he found two familiar people standing there.