The End?

One Year Later

Niall POV

"Is this seat taken?" I look up and see a man who looks to be in his mid-forties smiling down at me, "Um, no. You can sit here."

"I'm here to see Haven. I can't believe Haven only been in the modeling business for a year and she's already one of the top models." I let out a soft laugh, "I still can't believe it myself."

He looks up and starts clapping, "Here she comes." The cameras start flashing as Haven walk down the runway. She comes to the end and stops right in front of me, "Haven! Haven!" Luca starts screaming her name and she looks down at us.

I wink at her and she smiles back at us. "Papa, how come I couldn't walk with Haven today?" I look down at Luca and then back at Haven as she walks back, "Because you got in a fight at school and as your punishment, you're not walking tonight." Luca starts pouting, "He's the one who said something about you and Haven. He was talking bad about you."

I look at him and sigh, "That's your third time getting in a fight because someone was talking about me and Haven. The only time you are supposed to fight is if someone touches you first. Do you understand?" He nods his head and starts pouting, "Now, next time someone talks about me and Haven to you, talk about their parents and tell them that your Papa is the most powerful man and he wouldn't mind ruining little kids dreams."

He looks at me and laughs, "Okay!"

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn to the person, "Oh My God. I'm sitting right next to Niall Andrews." I put my fingers over my lips, "I don't want to steal the attention from my girl, let's keep this on a low."

He quickly nods his head and looks over at Luca, "Why isn't Luca walking?"

"He's on punishment." The man lets out a soft laugh, "Sometimes I forget that he's a kid."

A year has passed since Haven has been back with me. Her and Luca are both models and I finally became the most known and popular company over my dad.

Mine and Haven's relationship is going strong. It's still a few things she needs to know about this world, but I will teach her at her pace.

"Papa! Haven's coming out again!" Haven comes to the end of the runway and motion for Luca to come towards her. "Haven's calling me. Can I go?" I nod my head in confusion as Luca runs up to Haven.

All of a sudden Haven pulls Luca up and they walk to the back. My mouth drop and the man beside me starts laughing. There's also another thing, Haven and Luca love to plot against me.

"She really just took Luca back with her." I say after I get over my shock. Minutes later Haven and Luca comes out in different clothes. They stop in front of me and pose. Haven looks at me with her big brown eyes and I throw my head back and groan.

"I can't believe I'm really doing this." I stand up and run to the beginning of the runway. I fix my suit and walk to the end to meet Luca and Haven. I strike a pose with them just as the host of the runway come out. The crowd starts standing up and cheering as the cameras continue to flash.

I wrap my arm around Haven's waist and pull her towards me. I give her a lingering kiss on the lips and pull away, "I love you, Haven."

"I love you too Niall."

Unknown POV

"What do we do now? William's in prison and now it's just us." She paces back and forth and I lean against the wall, "We lay low for a little bit. While we're doing that we will be figuring out a way to get William out."

She stops pacing and takes a deep breath, "Haven's not are only prized possession. The woman that caught Kade Knight's attention is also a good one."

She quickly shakes her head and sits down on the bed, "No, we are not getting anywhere near Kade Knight. He's ten times worse than his father. If we mess with anything or anyone he cares about he won't just kill us, he'll torture us to the point we would kill ourselves."

I shrug my shoulders, "We also have a feared man and that man name is William."