Please Wake Up.

Luca POV

WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

"Bean!! Shush!! We're going to get caught." I look down at Bean and she tilts her head to the side. Rafiki jumps on my shoulder and I let out a long sigh, "Papa is going to kill me if he finds out I'm not in the van."

I snuck out of the van with Bean and Rafiki behind me. I overheard that there are other women in this building. I think it would be nice if I go set them free. I go to the first door I see and slowly open it. I smile as I see stairs leading me to the basement, "That was easy."

I hear a few cries as I get closer to the bottom. Minutes later I make it to the bottom and see many women in glass cages. I go up to a cage and a woman eyes widen, "What is a kid like you doing down here?"

I put my finger over my lips, "My Papa's here to take a girl with him. I'll feel bad if we just leave you here. Everybody should get out of here." I look at the lock and see that it needs a pin to unlock it, "Do you know the code?" She nods her head, "2753." I type it in and show Rafiki, "Follow this pattern Rafiki."

I show him the pattern and he nods his head. He runs off with Bean behind him, "Since you're getting us out. Where do we go?" I stop walking and look at the woman, "I don't know. I'm not supposed to be out of the van." She puts a rob over her naked body and my eyes widen, "Ahh!! You were naked!!"

I cover my eyes and she laughs, "You'll see more naked bodies as you get older." I unlock some more cages and let more women out.

"I heard somebody scream down hear." I hear a voice that I know so clearly. WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

I drop my head when I hear Bean bark. "Bean?! What the hell are you doing here?! Luca come here!" I hide behind the woman as Papa walks up to me, "I told you to stay in the van!! What the hell are you doing here?!" I flinch from his loud voice, "He helped us get out of the cages." The woman I'm hiding behind says.

"Luca, come here!" I slowly step from behind the woman, "I knew that man had other people in cages so I wanted to get them out." He bends down in front of me, "There's a reason why told you to stay in the van. What would have happened if something were to happen to you?" I shrug my shoulders and he wipes my face. I didn't even know I was crying, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to help."

He shows me a smile, "It's okay, I'm not mad. I'm just happy that you're alright." He stands up and puts his hand on top of my hand. He looks at all of the women, "I need you all to follow my father."

Niall POV

My dad comes in as I point at the door, "You will escape with him. Luca go with them." Luca looks up at me with wide eyes, "What?! No! I want to stay with you! I want to help!" I pick him up and throw him to my dad, "You helped me out good enough. I'll be out soon."

My dad walks off with Luca in his arms, "Papa! Stop! I want to stay!" The women follow my dad out and I look down at Bean and Rafiki, "Go with Luca and stay with him." Bean barks and Rafiki waves at me.

I rush back upstairs and see Haven and Hana. "We need to go to William's office now." I take Haven hand and we run to William's office. I bust through the door and see William holding a gun to Haru's head, "Haru!!"

"Hana, Haven!" We look towards the voices and see an Asian man and an African-American woman in all black with blood all over their bodies. "M-Mom, Dad?!" They take a step towards us, "Don't take another step or your son dies."

Son? My eyes widen, "You're Haven parents?!" Haven hides behind me, "William all of your men left you. You don't have anybody on your side." He laughs, "I actually have two people on my side. They're on their way now as we speak. I'll be leaving in two minutes."