"Like this," He said while grabbing my hand and putting it inside his underwear.

My eyes widened in shock. Damn this mother fucker is huge. He literally had a demon monster in his underwear.

He placed his hand over mine and made me grip his length. My my middle finger and thumb didn't even fucking touch he was that fucking thick.

"You make me harder than any woman has ever been able too. I rubbed one out to the thought of you at least 6 times when I first met you, and then another 6 times last night. Just having you barley touch me right now," he said while guiding my hand up and down his shaft, "has me ready to explode bambino." He said huskily in my ear

I looked into his eyes and then down at my hand that was currently rubbing Luca's big friend. He was so big it was scary. He had to be at least 9 inches, and that was at the least.

"This isn't the only way i'll show you how much i want you, but you will have to wait for those," he said while slowly pulling my hand out of his boxers.

"O-okay," I replied not knowing what else to say.

"Oh and um do you mind telling me uhh how big that is?" I said while point at his tented boxers. Luca looked down and smirked.

"Probably nine- nine and a half. Why?" he said with the same smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh just wondering. And by the way, we're never having sex. I don't want to die."

"You won't die, your body was made for mine so it will fit perfectly."

"Ummm how about no."

"We'll see," he said smiling.

Yeah yeah, we'll see my ass. I turned around and made my way downstairs. In the living room Dante and Alexis were making out like they were about to make children right then and there on my couch. I felt very uncomfortable watching a guy eat my best friends face so i went to the kitchen to order pizza.

It was now 1:30 and i was hungry again.

I walked back into the living room thankful because Alexis were done sucking face and browsing through movies to watch. I walked to the closet and brought back 3 blankets. One for them, one for me, and one for Luca who was currently sitting on the couch with his legs slightly opened.

I called this the 'sit on my lap position' and i knew he wanted me to sit on his lap because when he saw me he looked down at his legs, but i wasn't having that.

Even though our mouths had sex and i was grinding on him like a bitch in heat, and i felt his dick hands on, i wasn't gonna sit on his lap...we gotta stay classy in this bitch.

I threw the blanket at Dante and proceeded to make my way towards to couch where i threw a blanket at Luca. He caught it and I plopped on the couch beside him with my legs in his lap.

"You not gonna sit on my lap bambino?" Luca asked while drawing his eyes all the way from my legs to my eyes.

"Nah," i simply stated while staring at the screen that was currently playing the office.

"And why is that?" He asked with a hint of annoyance.

"Uh because i don't want to?" I said like it was obvious, however Luca looked at me like i wasn't serious.

"I want you to,"

"But I don't," Luca huffed and i thought he would leave it at that but, just grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards him.

"HEY!" I yelled.

Now Luca was laying down on the coach and i was sitting horizontally on his lap.