Luca was looking- no more like glaring hard at me.

"Care to explain why I went to your house and you weren't there?" Luca asked as he pinned me against the stair railing.

"Well, when you texted me Alexis and I were already walking this way to get somethings to for us to do cause we were feeling better. We were just gonna grab it and meet you back at the house," as my sentence went on my voice began to turn into a whisper.

The way Luca was looking at me right now took away any courage i had to speak.

"So you're telling me you walked all the way over here in these clothes right?" Luca asked while looking over my body.

I looked down as well and grimaced. These clothes were beyond inappropriate to be walking outside in.

"Well uh yeah?"

"So you thought it was okay for you to be showing your body off to the world when the only person that should see you dressed like this is me?"  After hearing that sentence my courage seemed to come back.

"Well it doesn't matter who sees me in this. I already feel like a hoe so might as well dress like it right?" I said while pushing him off me.

Luca looked at me with hardened eyes.

"Never and i mean Never. Talk bad about yourself do you hear me," He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

"What makes you think that you're a hoe?" He asked as his eyes softened. Is he kidding me? He's asking why i feel like a slut when he just finger fucked me the other day after knowing me for less than 24 hours.

"I let you finger fuck me and i didn't even know you for 24 hours. I'm not gonna show my face at school and bump into you while you're probably thinking of how easy i am." Luca looked at me in disbelief before speaking up.

"You know you are the first girl i have finger fucked in less than 24 hours, and don't take that as a bad thing. In my family we have this thing called the Lombardi Legend. It' where the men of my family are able to detect our future wives by just looking at them or hearing their voice. At first i didn't believe it, but the second i saw you walk into that store i knew it was real. I would never, and trust me when i say this, never come onto a girl like the way i do you. I wouldn't even care if they wanted to buy that piece of clothing you called a shirt but when it was you all i thought about was other boys looking at what is mine. I never thought you were a slut when you let me touch you the way i did. The only thought that was in my head when you let me touch you was that you were all for me. Your body, mind, and soul." 

I stared into Luca's light green eyes in utter astonishment. Was what he was saying true? was there some kind of Legend? Did he really think i was his future wife?  All these questions were bouncing in my head.

"Sooooo the reason you're soo... you is because you think i'm 'the one'?"

"No, i know you're the one." I was about to counter his statement but then i felt his lips on mine.

Sparks erupted throughout my whole body, my knees were about to give out but Luca held me up. His lips were smooth and tasted like vanilla...My favorite.

Luca was going at it though, i've never been kissed but the way he was kissing me i knew he had to be the best. He was sucking and pressing his lips against mind like he was trying to mold them together.

As we were kissing Luca tried to gain access into my mouth with his tongue but i denied him. He grew more and more impatient as our lips were dancing to the point where he grabbed my leg and put in on his waist.

Doing that allowed my pussy to be in direct contact to his monster downstairs. Luca bucked his hips forward, eliciting a moan from me and granting him access to my tongue.

If i thought the kiss was amazing before, the second his tongue and mine collided it was like an orgasm in my mouth. I couldn't stop my hands from reaching up and grabbing fistfuls of his beautiful hair.

Luca's hands were everywhere and nowhere. His hands were gliding up and down my sides, reaching for my ass and groping my breast. The kiss was becoming more intense and i found myself grinding on him, I was in the perfect position where every time i would go up, the tip of his dick would poke my clit.

Luca was now groaning and gripping my ass for dear life. It hurt, but it was the perfect balance of pain and pleasure.

We must have been kissing for years but then he pulled back, I found myself chasing after his lips when he disconnected them.

"Wh-why did you stop?" I asked breathlessly.

"Because if we kept going i would have came in my pants," he replied while putting my leg back on the ground.

I wobbled for a second but regained my balance.

"oh, sorry."

"Don't be sorry bambino. It felt very, very good. But when I come I want your lips on my dick not my mouth." I stared at him eyes wide and mouth open in shock.

"Yep just like that, if you keep your mouth open I might put in there right now." I quickly shut my mouth and looked down.

"I can't believe we just kissed," I said while pressing my fingers to my mouth.

"well believe it because it will be happening more." With that he kissed me briefly again.

Well damn, fun and chill day? Nope.

Hot and steamy day? Yep.

Awh fuck it. Another one.

double update? nope

triple update? yep.