Just the thought of Ming's tongue grazing lightly across my body sends me into overdrive. However, I don't want to imagine it, I want to feel it. With the erotic imagine in my mind, I softly moan as Ming undoes my tie and tosses it to the side too. "Ahh."

Ming's warm lips continue their assault on my neck and they slowly begin to leave bite marks and hickeys along the way. I usually don't allow Ming to do this but since I won't be going back to work for two weeks, I leave him be. I actually want to have them. I want Ming to claim me, not with just the ring but with his marks all over my body. In turn, I plan on doing the same thing to him. The thought of me marking Ming pushes my excitement even higher.

Ming's skillful fingers quickly undoes all the buttons on my shirt and I yearn for him to hurry up and get all my clothes off. My body is aching at the thought of being able to run my fingers across Ming's sculpted abs and muscular arms as Ming kisses and licks my entire body.

Oh, I can't wait for my husband to make love to me.

One by one, my clothes are removed, and my body is aching for more. I desperately want and need that skin to skin contact with Ming. I want our warm bodies to glide across each other and for both of us to reach our climax together, as one.

As Ming pushes my boxers to the floor, I can't take it anymore and I try to turn once again. Just like before, Ming quickly grabs my hips and whispers, "Not yet, my KitKat."

Oh, I'm hard, and I'm leaking. I want so much more, and Ming is stopping me from having more. Yes, I want to savior the moment too, but my desire has been lit on fire and it is blazing hot. I can't control myself anymore and I want Ming now.

I suddenly turn around and block Ming from stopping me. As Ming's shocked face looks into mine, I slam my mouth against his as I quickly remove Ming's tuxedo jacket. I don't care what happens to his clothes. I just need to get them off of him.

My hands work in lightning speed and in record time, Ming's clothes are removed, and we are now standing naked in front of each as I continue to devour Ming's mouth. As Ming finally begins to realize what just happened, he snakes his hands around my back and he firmly grab hold of my butt as he lifts me up off the floor. I instinctively wrap my legs around Ming as he walks farther into the room and quickly heads towards the bed. I wrap my arms around Ming's neck and the feel of his skin against mine fuels my fire even more.

My whole body is on fire now and the only thing that will satisfy it is Ming and his shaft thrusting deep into me.

As Ming gently lays me down onto the bed, I don't want him to leave and I refuse to remove my arms from around his neck.

Ming quickly kisses me and whispers, "KitKat, I have to get supplies. I don't want to hurt you."

I softly pout, "No." Then I glance around the room and a smile immediately erupts on my face as I spot a gift from our friends on both night stands. As I turn back to Ming, I seductively say, "The supplies are on the nightstand and I need my husband to make love to me." I quickly lean up and kiss Ming.

"All." I then lean into Ming's neck and nibble.

"Night." I move slowly up Ming's neck to his ear. Nibbling and kissing along the way.

"Long." As soon as the last word leaves my mouth, I instantly suck Ming's ear into my mouth.

Ming's low growl quickly escapes his mouth. "Ahhh. KitKat."

I immediately pull Ming down flush against my body and our harden shafts grind against each other which sends a surge or desire pulsing through my body.