Chapter 29

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  Sorry for the delay.  I had a little issue with writer's block.  I wrote the scene a couple times before I was happy with the way I was headed with it.  

Ming POV

Oh, tomorrow is the day that I marry my KitKat. I can't wait. This is going to be the longest 24 hours ever. For some crazy reason, Kit still wanted to work today, but now, I kind of understand why. I'm sure that he is wanting to stay busy, so the time goes by faster.

UGH!!! Have I already said that today is going by really slowly? Shoot, turtles move faster than this.

I have triple checked our bags and I have made sure that everything is in them. I didn't want to have to worry about forgetting something by taking what we are using in the house, so I bought all new toiletries and they are all packed. I open the drawer of the nightstand and I chuckle to myself as I see a box of condoms. Well, I definitely don't need them anymore. Like I would have packed them anyway.

As I walk into the closet to make sure that I'm not forgetting anything, Copter comes runs to me. "Daddy!! It is time to go eat and see mommy and Jenny!! Come on!!"

Before I can say anything, Copter has his little hands on the back of legs trying to push me towards the door. Oh, I guess someone is in a hurry.

I quickly clamp my mouth shut as I try to hold back the laughter that is just trying to escape, and I play along as I let Copter push me through the house and towards the front door. Both of my parents instantly cover their mouths as soon as they see us, as they both try to hide their laughter, too.

I just shrug at my parents as Copter pushes me by like I don't know why Copter is being like this today. Usually he gets excited to go have lunch at the hospital, but he has never been this excited. This is almost like something is going to happen today and he can't wait, but I can't think of what it is.

Once, we are finally in the car, my mom asks, "Copgi, why are you so eager to get to the hospital today?"

Copter smiles and chimes, "I want to see Jenny."

Well, I don't think it is solely because he wants to see Jenny. He gets to see her everyday and he is never this excited about it. What is different about today than other days?

Clearly, my mom has the same idea that I do, as she asks, "Copgi, is that all? There isn't another reason why you want to see Jenny today?"

Copter shakes his head and chirps, "Noooo."

Well, he didn't get to see her yesterday because she was off getting tests done when we were at the hospital. Maybe he just wants to catch up with everything. A lot of stuff has happened in just a couple of days.

When we get to the hospital, something seems a little off today. As we walk through the doors, everyone immediately starts to greet us which isn't unusual, but it is the way that they do it. It is more formal than the previous days and almost like they are afraid of doing something wrong.

As we walk down the hall, I lean towards my dad and softly ask, "Is it me, or is everyone acting a little different than usual?"

My dad quickly nods. "Yes. I was thinking the same thing."

When we get to the cafeteria, we quickly find out why everyone is acting so strange. Yo's dad along with a couple of his staff and a couple body guards is standing along side Yo and the rest of our friends.