She walk on the hill towards Pikachu, but when she heard him crying, she stopped and stands behind him.

Pikachu : How...? How could she do that to me ? Is she really hate me ?

Sylveon : ....

Pikachu : Sylveon... I really love you... but you didn't love me back... why ?

Sylveon : Pikachu ?

Hearing her voice suddenly startled Pikachu, but he can only look down and grabbing the ice creams hardly.

Pikachu : Go away, leave me alone.

Sylveon : Pikachu, I need to talk...

Pikachu : About your new boyfriend ? Yes, he is so good for you. So leave me alone.

Sylveon : No, he is not my boyfriend. Please listen to me, please !!

Pikachu : Fine, I'll listen.

Sylveon : That Umbreon isn't my boyfriend, he's my Dad.

Pikachu : Dad ?

Sylveon : Yes, so please don't be upset. I don't mean to upset you.

Pikachu stops crying and turn his head towards Sylveon leaving some tears on his face and the ice cream on his left hand melting while the other one is still frozen.

Pikachu : I-Is that true ?

Sylveon : Yes, and yeah I heard everything about what you said.

Sylveon walked in front Pikachu and licked the melted ice cream on his hand.

Sylveon : Let me clean that for you.

Pikachu : What ? H-Hey... wait...

While she was cleaning it up, she notice that Pikachu was started giggling, she then came in front of his face and licks his tears on his face.

Pikachu : Wait Sylveon, stops !! *Laughs*

Sylveon : *Giggles* You are so cute when you laughs *Continues licking*

Pikachu : No please !! I'm ticklish !! *Laughs*

Sylveon : You know Pikachu, this is the other reason why I love you too Pikachu.

Pikachu : You... love me too ?

Sylveon : Yes, I do.

She then came closer and licks his lips, suddenly Pikachu kissed her lips that startled her but enjoys it as well as they close their eyes.

Pikachu : *Broke the kiss* Thanks for loving me Sylveon.

Sylveon : Your welcome Cutie. *Nibbles his cheek*

Pikachu : *Laughs* That tickles, please stop !!

Sylveon : Okay. *Let go* Now come on, I want to show you to my Dad.

Pikachu : R-Really ? Is it okay ?

Sylveon : Yeah, it's okay.

Pikachu and Sylveon walked towards the park as Sylveon holds Pikachu's arm with her feeler.

Sylveon : I won't let you go, never.

Pikachu : Thank you Sylveon.

Pikachu and Sylveon came out from the forest and saw Umbreon and Luxray was waiting for them.

Luxray : Pikachu, you okay bro ?

Pikachu : Yeah, even better.

Sylveon : Dad, this is my boyfriend Pikachu.

Pikachu : H-Hello there Mister.

Umbreon : *Giggles and pet Pikachu's head* You really remind me of my young self, please take care Sylveon for me would you ?

Pikachu : Yes Sir.

Sylveon : Pikachu, do you mind if we buy more ice creams ?

Pikachu : Sure, let's go !!

Pikachu and Sylveon run together to the Market while Umbreon and Luxray leave seperated ways.
-
-
-
Time skip to evening
-
-
-
Everyone was so happy for Pikachu amd Sylveon that they all started talking about it.

Ash : That's really awesome you know, for once Pikachu finally has a girlfriend.

Clemont : Yeah, we really happy for the two of them.

Bonnie : I knew they were meant to be each other, don't you think Serena ?

Serena : Yeah, they really are.

Meanwhile their pokémon was congratulate them while they are sitting in circle.

Bunnelby : Congrats bro, she's really lucky to have you.

Chespin : Yeah, I knew someday you two would start dating.

Luxray : Finally the plan that you've made doesn't go to waste.

Greninja : She really meant to be yours Pikachu.

Hawlucha : Yeah, we knew someday you would be with her.

Pikachu : *Scratch his head* Hehe, thanks everyone. That's very kind of you all.

Braixen : Congratulation sis, you've finally found someone that you love.

Pancham : Yeah, now someone can protect you from now on.

Dedenne : I don't really understands what this means, but I'm happy for you Sylveon.

Noivern : We really glad you've found someone that you really wanted to be with.

Goodra : You are a very really lukcy girl Sylveon.

Sylveon : Thank you everyone, that's too much.

Meanwhile Umbreon was watching them from afar inside the forest.

Umbreon : Pikachu, I'll leave my daughter to you.

Umbreon turn around and walk away leaving the Kalos Team.

That's a good start, but someday there will be more of this one-shots so you all better update for more.

See you all next time 👊