Untitled Part 22

Andy pov

The car flipped on to the roof I looked at Yn she was unconscious I tried to grab her but it hurt to move but I needed to get out I looked at Gabe and Logan they were already trying to get out I unbuckled my seat belt falling to the ground I kicked my door open and climbed out I ran to Yns side of the car I tried to pull the door open "HELP" I screamed hoping someone would. Someone came up beside me the had a crobar they started trying to get the door open, there was a loud crack noise and the door fell off i crawled in and unbuckled her seat belt she fell on me and i pulled her out of the car. 

"YN WAKE UP" I yelled tears striming down my face someone grabbed me and pulled me back "NOOO LET ME GO" I screamed trying to get out of there grip untill i saw the paramedics helping Yn. i stood up and went to the car that had hit us i pulled the guy out of his car and set him up aginst it he was fine excpet he was waisted drunk "YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER OR US IF SHE DOSENT MAKE IT" someone put there had over my mouth and pulled me back "you cant threaten him it wont do anything except hurt you so just go with the girl to the hospital" i turned nd saw a cop he helped me up and took me to the hospital.

We got to the hospital I said think you and ran into the building "w..wh..what room i..Is yn in" I'm so worried and so nervous I'm stuttering, great, "she's getting checked out will keep you updated but you can not see her yet" the front desk lady said softly "n...no I have t...to see her" I started to cry.

I went out side to get some air, but I only got mad and punched a wall "FUCK" I yelled I need to call Ronnie and Ashley and tell them what happened.

R- hey man what's up

A-yn....she's ...in the hospital... we got in a wreak 

R- Ill be there in a minute and I call the guys and let them know

A-ok

I hung up and walked inside.

Ronnie and the guys got her two hours ago I've been walking back and forth for at least 40 minutes "who's here for yn" the front desk lady asked, I ran up to her desk "I am" I say to quickly "she has no broken bones only a minor fracture in her left 2 rib she is awake but on edge you can take her home after you sign this" she handded me a paper and I signed "what room" I asked "there bring her down in a minute" she said just as the elvator dinged and yn came walking out.

We got her to Ronnie's car and I set in the back with her, she had her head in my lap and I was playing with her hair. We got to are house and I picked her up "no..I ....can.. walk" she said barley above a wisper "no" I said and taking her up to my room I layed her on my bed to rest while I went down stairsto not bother her , but as I was leaving I felt a small hand grab at my shirt I turn around "yes" I asked "stay" she said I shrugged my shoulders and layed with her she fell asleep with her head,on my chest.

It's short ik but shit had been going down in my life and its hard for example I thought my name was olivia no its Alex so yeah I'll try and update but no promises. I have been meaning to update this one for a while sorry it took like a year but hey I finally did it so I love yall and I'm trying I promise.