11

Andy pov

They just hit her over the head they can't do that there not really police "GUYS THERE BOT REAL POLICE THEY CANT HIT HER LIKE THAT" I yelled so the guys could here and charge the police holding yn. I punched him in the face "give her to me now" I yelled in the mans face. Ashley was getting the other guy jake was helping and CC was getting her mom tided up and Jinxx was calling the real cops. The guy let go of yn and punched me in the face I fell back and the guy started choking me. All the sudden I see glass shatter every where and the guy go limp "DONT TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND" yn screamed at the limp guy I jumped up and hugged her she hugged me back but let go and walked over to her mom "I swear to god you are so lucky that I used that on him and not you" yn said through clinched teeth.

Yn pov

"Oh you don't have enough blood in you from all that cutting you do" my mom says "I don't cut" I said about to lose my temper "then what do you call this she said raising up my sleeve to show the cut scars on my wrist I quickly pulled my sleeve down and kicked her in the side making sure not to break anything so I don't get charged for something and then running up the stairs to my room and opening the window and climbing on to the roof and just sitting there not moving not wanting to slip I may have cut but I don't want to die I just want to be alone for a little bit "yn where are you" Andy yelled out the window "up here" I said "why are you up there" he asked trying to get to where I was "so I can be alone for a bit" I said "yn let me see your wrist" he said trying to pull up my sleeve "please don't" I wispered "yn I love you I need to see this please" he begged "fine" I said barely in a wisper he pulled up my sleeve and I saw a tear come out of his eye but they were only scars no new ones at all "have you done it at all" "not since a little bit before you saved me from her" I said starting to cry "baby please don't cry" Andy said pulling me in to a hug "I love you" I said in his chest "I love you too so much" just as he said that the police pulled up me and Andy stood up and started to walk back to the window when Andy lost his balance "SHIT YN" he said falling and sliding down the roof until he got to the gutter witch was really high off the ground so it was going to most likely put him in the hospital if he fell. I quickly tried to grab him but I wasn't long enough "Andy don't let go" I told him but I could see the struggle in his eyes I tried to reach again he went to grab my hand but slipped "ANDY" I screamed as I saw...

A/N cliff hanger