21

Andy pov

I woke up with yn cuddled in my arms she must have just woke up cause she turned towards me "goodmorning" she said "goodmorning beautiful" she smiled and hugged me "hey Andy you want to come with me and Logan on a hike" she smiled she was so happy I couldn't say no "of course" I smiled "YAY" she jumped up and ran to her room to get changed I guess I got up and went to go get changed after I'm done I walk down stairs and make breakfast for me and yn. I finish making food and yn walked down wearing athletic shorts a tiy-dye tank top and shoes I handed her a plate and we sat down and ate we finished and there was a knock on the door she got up and opened the door "hey Logan" she smiled and let him in "Hey yn hey Andy" he waved at me "hey Logan" I waved back "Hey yn can I talk to you" Logan asked glancing at me "yeah" she lead him into the living room.

Yn pov

"So what did you need to talk about" I asked "I-is Andy single or g-gay" he questioned "wait your gay and have a thing for Andy" I asked really excited that I might have a gay best friend "umm yeah is that a problem" he ask kinda sad "hell no it's the exact opposite but Andy is not gay and I guess we're kinda a thing cause we kissed" I said looking down cause I was blushing he squealed like a child "I never had feelings for Andy I just wanted to know if y'all were a thing but I am gay and Andy is hot but I wouldn't date him" he says hugging me "wow" was all I said "can I tell Andy cause I know he will ask" I asked "yeah I don't care" he said we walked back into the kitchen "what was that" Andy asked quietly so Logan won't hear and I explained everything. 

I packed a backpack with water and a first aid kit "k let's go" I said and walked to the car we were  driving to a hiking area then hiking. We walked to Logan's car cause he knew where we were going. We got there and started the hike we were all laughing and talking but I started coughing "you ok yn" Andy asked "yeah I'm fine" I said and started to walk again but we got twenty feet away and I started coughing again but I couldn't get my air back "yn sit down" Logan said "she's having an asthma attack" Logan told Andy I tried going through the bag to get my inhaler but I couldn't find it logan sat me up straight and put my hands on my head "I need my inhaler" I said in between breaths "I know I know it's not in here yn you didn't pack it" Logan started to panic "fuck" I sighed out still trying to get my breathing under control witch was not working cause I was starting to have a panic attack "I'm going to go find someone Logan keep her calm she's starting to panic" Andy said running off.

Andy pov

"Hey do you have an inhaler" I asked the first person I walked up to witch was a gay with black short hair a little shorter then me had tattoos on his arms and snake bites "yeah I do here" he handed me the inhaler "thanks" I said running the way I came. I got to yn who was sitting on a tree coughing still trying to get air "here" I gave her the inhaler and she did what ever you do with it "thanks" she gave me the inhaler still getting her breathing evened out I turned to the guy and him and Logan were talking up a storm honestly him and Logan might hit it off if he's gay but whatever. I looked over at yn and her eyes got huge "what's wrong" I asked "A-Andy we need to leave now" she got up "what why" I was so confused "h-him" she pointed to a guy about my size a bunch of tattoos and bunch of piercings "why what did he do to you" I asked "hey yn" the guy yelled out I turned and looked at him and yn got behind me what did he do to her "who are you" I asked not mean or stern but like a normal human "I'm her boyfriend" he said looking kinda pissed off "no your not I am and I have been for awhile" I said "Andy we me and this guy never dated he is obsessed with me and won't leave me alone he hits me that why I ran from him" she wispered in my ear "dude you need to back up" I said more stern "no I want my girl back" he growled "she's not yours and if you touch her I will not hesitate to rip every piercing out of your face" I growled back he swung at me and almost hit me in the face so I ducked and when I did he grabbed yn "get the hell off of me" she screamed trying to kick and puch him "oww stop" she cried out "don't fucking touch her" I yelled as I kicked his kneecap there was a snap and he fell to the floor letting go of yn in the process she hugged me super tight I hugged her back "ow" he wined "what" I asked "when he grabbed me he had a death grip on my side" she said pulling her shirt up a little and it was really red and starting to bruise "sir what happened here" a police said cutting off what I was about to say "well we were hiking and she had an asthma attack but we got that taken care of but the this guy walked over and was messing with us then tried to hit me but I ducked and then he grabbed her so I broke his knee" I explained "well I guess that counts as self defense so your good to go" the officer walked away. "You just want to go home" I asked yn "yeah". 

Me Logan and that guys who's name is apparently Gabe and yn all got in the car,I'm driving yns passenger seat and the guys are in the back.We were driving and we were in a intersection when I heard a screeching noise and then yns side of the car caves in, no not again.